Sold - Various Guitars

itsgoodnow

Hey All,

I am continuing to thin the herd and trying to move some guitars in the interest of space. My hand has also been a bit screwed up from tendon issues and thinner necks are just pissing it off lately, so a lot of these have sat as a consequence. All prices below are shipped and pp'd. Always open to reasonable offers.

Gibson Les Paul Standard: 2016 in desert burst. 60s neck profile, maybe the best neck I have had on a Gibson? It has a killer tight flame top, locking tuners (stock), push pull switches for coil taps and a blower switch for a boost. It is a case queen, essentially mint with one tiny surface scratch on the back that isn’t through the finish or even with a dent and, as is typical for Gibson, a small nitro check at the underside of neck joint by the cutaway. It has been played so little the tail piece still has the plastic on it. Upgraded with burst bucker 1 and 2 (instead of the Bb ceramic), includes original Gibson case and all case candy. $SOLD

[mod edit]
Title fixed according to rule #15.

Suhr Modern: In graphite metallic. Absolutely brilliant, Subtle in low light, pops in direct light. A stunner. Plays insanely well. Aldrich pickups. Full spec sheet is in the album. There is a small scratch or tiny crack near the joint. Very small, never noticed it until taking pics. Otherwise the guitar appears to be completely blemish free. Comes with the hardshell case (which i has a little damage to the outer part, highlighted in the album, very minimal). $SOLD

Lakland: In buckeye burl, ebony board, 22 SS frets, bone nut, 12" radius, locking Gotoh tuners, Dimarzio Fortitude in the bridge, 36th Anniversary in the neck, unknown in the middle (dimarzio though). I cannot stress enough how good this guitar is. Great build quality from one of the best builders in the country. The birdeye neck is just fantastic, burl is killer, guitar plays like butter and is insanely articulate. Perhaps the best neck I have played ever, period. But, it is not working with my hand issues at the moment so if I play on this killer guitar it just makes it worse. Unfortunate. Comes with an aftermarket case that is a bit weathered on the outside, but it works and fits. $SOLD

Fender: 2017 American elite in mystic black with an ebony fingerboard. It comes with the fender hardshell case. Stock pickups were upgraded with a cavalier humongous lion pickup and a fender custom shop twisted tele in the neck. They sound absolutely awesome. It is in excellent condition and comes with all case candy. $SOLD

Last edited:
Any interest in trades? I’ve got a 2000 Gibson LP Classic I’d love to trade for that Modern
Thanks! Unfortunately I’m mostly looking to thin out. The only guitars I’m looking at right now are LSL or Suhr modern Ts. Certain amps also, but I’m mostly looking for cash right now. Thanks!

The Suhr was mine.
The "Extra Roll" on the board gave it a broken in feel.
This was at Matts Music .
One of the better playing/sounding Moderns I have had.

The Suhr was mine.
The "Extra Roll" on the board gave it a broken in feel.
This was at Matts Music .
One of the better playing/sounding Moderns I have had.
The extra roll is really nice. Felt super broken in and comfortable. Matts always has great stuff, I am doing an order through them now. If I basically didn't need a 58 neck profile now I would keep this. The paint job is absurdly cool.

Back