Sold

peterc52

unfortunately I need cash for another hobby of mine and I have to sell this gem. Originally a Rev F.

Tightness controls for both channels (located where the front footswitch jack is), presence and punch control both with three-way range-switches (presence and punch controls are only activated in “Vintage mode”). Saturation-switch. And most of preamp rebuilt.

Located in Denmark
I has the 561137 power transformer which can be converted to US voltage as far as I know.
IMG_4960.jpg

Last edited:
i just rewatched the Hermansson video with this amp at full picture. He has a shaggy beard and appears to have not slept in days.
He looks at the amp like he is going to beat it up and steal its lunch money, or maybe as if it is a God that has some secret it will divulge if he twists the knobs the right way in a divine order.
I heard that he locked himself in that room with a 1/4 kilo of coke, 7 bottles of bargain vodka, a 2 channel recto, and a bunch of resistors and caps. 21 days he emerged with the amp held over his head in victory like an 80's movie where the protagonist is trying to win back the girl.

Whoever grabs this won’t regret it, this circuit is a fuckin monster. Way more usable gain, tightness is full range, not just a one spot sweet spot and the feel is incredible. More sustain, tighter, still sounds huge…. Etc etc

Back