Something else cool about the atomica

guitarmike

The only amps I have had luck putting my old school effects in front of were some old NMV Marshalls I used to have. I had a JVM and it hated chorus/flange/delay in the front when in the higher gain modes. My Friedman does not take pedals well in the front. For giggles I tried a delay pedal in the front expecting it to sound horible and wow! It sounds great. Brought the pedal board up and all the pedals sound great except my flanger, but i have not really messed with it. This is cool. On the other hand, the G-Major doesn't sound so good. I guess I'll have to look at other rack mount processors down the road.

Well,

You cannot use the effects loop as a line out. I do see a lot of merit in wet dry and as soon as I can raise the $$ I will buy one of the Suhr iso boxes and that solves that problem. For now, I'll just use a delay pedal when i play live.

If you got any other ideas, I am all ears ;) ;)

BTW - It was cool talking to you, I look forward to chatting again. :rock: :rock:

guitarmike":2tgehy7j said:
Well,

You cannot use the effects loop as a line out. I do see a lot of merit in wet dry and as soon as I can raise the $$ I will buy one of the Suhr iso boxes and that solves that problem. For now, I'll just use a delay pedal when i play live.

If you got any other ideas, I am all ears ;) ;)

BTW - It was cool talking to you, I look forward to chatting again. :rock: :rock:

Great talking to you too.

I just tried the fx send into a DD3, out of the dd3 into a 2nd amp-- and it works great. Are you sure you had the loop on?

Back