Sourcing Mesa Capacitor help

Philhouse

G'day,

I though I'd put up a post to see if anyone can help me out with buying a Mesa 220uF 300V capacitor for my IIC+. I just need one more to finish a recap. It functions ok with the one old cap still in, but it's a loose end I want to fix up. I can't recall how I ended up one short :(
I don't want to go with a generic brand cap and would like them all to be the authentic Mesa branded ones for consistency.

This one:
https://store.mesaboogie.com/products/capacitor-electrolytic-220uf-300v-axel.html
I've tried to buy through their site but they won't ship to me in Australia and referred me to our national importers (Better Music). I called them and they don't stock items such as that, just the bigger spare parts.

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me out and buy / send me one pretty please?
Obviously I'll look after all costs, and maybe some extra beer money or Tim-tams for anyone that could help me out.

Thanks for any assistance.

Phil.

qiCUBxI.jpg

I wouldn't bother shipping there, as I'm certain there's someone in country who also sells Vishay electrolytics. They're common enough to be carried by many/most larger supply houses.

Sorry, thanks guys, I'd forgotten to check back on the thread during the week.

I'll look at all the options for the cap. Really appreciate the help.

Phil

Getting those Mesa spare parts are a PITA if you are not in the US. I was trying to get a full set of caps for my Dual Rectifier and basically shipping from the US MESA store would have doubled the price. Mesa told me, that there`s currently not Mesa spare parts dealer in Germany, they just haven`t assigned anyone currently.

Back