St1 board layouts

ClintN667

Have you guys ever seen a layout for an ST1 board? Most layouts I've seen are for plexi or 800's use the turret boards except for Headfirst's st1 based board. The reason I'm wondering is I'm currently finishing a build for a friend who had all his amps stolen. I'm using the Headfirst(evolve) st1 based board and I was thinking of doing the J.e.l. mod as well as adding the fet boost but I also have another board that is basically an exact clone of the marshall st1 board. I was thinking of going ahead and doing a standard 800 with it in case my friend who I'm building this amp for wants something more of a traditional 800.
I have the entire month of December off so I'm doing this build for charity as this guy was an inspiration to me early on in my youth and he is a nice guy and gigging musician. I want to help him out plus it would be an honor to see him play out using something I built. I'm also doing a mata amp gt120 clone. I thought that in case the bells and whistles build doesn't jive with him I could give him a basic stock clone by just swapping out the board and wiring can caps. I'm OK with reading schematics but it is a great help to have both a layout and a schematic as I'm still very much inexperienced.

Back