Suhr at NAMM

Nope
We are going to have people come to the new 30K sq ft shop since it is only 30 minutes away

:thumbsup: Thats Awesome John. Any approx time table on the new PT100 release?? 6mths, yr, yr and half,...? Thanx and good luck with move and the new line of kik ass Suhr gear.

suhrimmetal":1bxrgyia said:
:thumbsup: Thats Awesome John. Any approx time table on the new PT100 release?? 6mths, yr, yr and half,...? Thanx and good luck with move and the new line of kik ass Suhr gear.
I'd say the 2 channel should be the beginning of the year

Wow, thank you for the prompt response. Im guessing clean/dirty for 2 channel?? How will it be voiced different(channel 2 specifically) than current PT?? Different Headshell??

How long on the 4 channel?

Thanx for your time.. Trying to organize my funds and 'gas' in anticipation of the releases..Have current PT100 and f'n love it. Cheerz John

suhrimmetal":3enl7jx1 said:
Wow, thank you for the prompt response. Im guessing clean/dirty for 2 channel?? How will it be voiced different(channel 2 specifically) than current PT?? Different Headshell??

Thanx for your time.. Trying to organize my funds and 'gas' in anticipation of the releases..Have current PT100 and f'n love it. Cheerz John
Definitely different but similar. Refined Pete says it is easier to play, the boost is very different and it will be tubes up.
They may be some programmable options in the switching and midi.

4 channel not sure yet

Suhr":14v174vv said:
suhrimmetal":14v174vv said:

Definitely different but similar. Refined Pete says it is easier to play, the boost is very different and it will be tubes up.
They may be some programmable options in the switching and midi.

4 channel not sure yet

When you say two channel, will the second channel have the 2nd master and gain?
What will be Midi, channels, boosts, effects loop?
Thanks for sharing this information with us, I know their are a few of us very excited about the release of this amp!

Back