Suhr Handwired Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Classic 59
  • Start date Start date
C

Classic 59

Member
Does anyone know what capacitors are used in this amplifier?

sh100_front2_lo.jpg


Thanks!
 
As far as I know, John is not building these anymore.
 
petethorn":2fh7q515 said:
glip22":2fh7q515 said:
As far as I know, John is not building these anymore.

He's finishing one for me right now.....
You are special Pete. :lol: :LOL: Please post up and tell us how it is? I called and Shon told me he wasn't doing anymore because he was too busy.
 
He is one busy dude.... no doubt about that. I will be posting clips/a demo for sure.
 
Yes I'm making them
The caps that spec out the closest to the mustards with impulse response, Q, D etc are the Mallory 150 and a few others depending on the exact version
 

Similar threads

S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
2 3
Replies
50
Views
1K
Floyd Eye
Floyd Eye
the_music
Replies
3
Views
178
the_music
the_music
Back
Top