The Craziest guitar gear collection on the internet?

Bad.Seed

Hey folks, just figured I would drop this here, as I'm sure many of you would appreciate the insanity contained in this video.

Some of you may remember me posting in this forum way back when all I had was a Gibson LP studio and a couple Peavey amps. As you can see, things have come a long way since then.

One thing I want to note - my collection is DEFINITELY a quantity over quality thing, which isn't really something I realized until I did this video and took stock of everything all at once. I actually am very actively looking to change that by selling off some of the lower end run-off-the-mill stuff and replace it with some really cool, rare stuff that you don't see every day.

I am actually on the very beginning leg of my journey into audio production. YouTube is awesome and will probably always be my bread and butter, but there are things I've always dreamed of doing, and at the top of that list is audio production/engineering. So, not only offering digital profiles/captures/impulse responses to the public of the cool stuff that a lot of people don't get to experience, but eventually getting to a point where I can make music for and with bands that I love are the true end goal for me.

So as you're looking at all this craziness packed into a tiny space, keep in mind, there is an end goal and reason for it. LOL

Anyways, let me know what I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

Been there for sure, broham. Dumped the cheaper guitars a while back and kept the good stuff. But I just can't let go of amps. I always keep my good guitars in their cases. Only my main guitar is always out, ready for war.

Last edited:
Been there for sure, broham. Dumped the cheaper guitars a while back and kept the good stuff. But I just can't let go of amps. But I always keep my good guitars in their cases. Only my main guitar is always out, ready for war.
Quality over quantity ftw.

Hey folks, just figured I would drop this here, as I'm sure many of you would appreciate the insanity contained in this video.

Some of you may remember me posting in this forum way back when all I had was a Gibson LP studio and a couple Peavey amps. As you can see, things have come a long way since then.

One thing I want to note - my collection is DEFINITELY a quantity over quality thing, which isn't really something I realized until I did this video and took stock of everything all at once. I actually am very actively looking to change that by selling off some of the lower end run-off-the-mill stuff and replace it with some really cool, rare stuff that you don't see every day.

I am actually on the very beginning leg of my journey into audio production. YouTube is awesome and will probably always be my bread and butter, but there are things I've always dreamed of doing, and at the top of that list is audio production/engineering. So, not only offering digital profiles/captures/impulse responses to the public of the cool stuff that a lot of people don't get to experience, but eventually getting to a point where I can make music for and with bands that I love are the true end goal for me.

So as you're looking at all this craziness packed into a tiny space, keep in mind, there is an end goal and reason for it. LOL

Anyways, let me know what I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

Killer stuff, Kyle. I really enjoy your demo videos and I'm interested to see if you'll cover your foray into audio production as well. I started in audio engineering over 20 years ago. I've worked in multi million dollar studios for platinum selling artists in the past, but only got really serious about a pro level home studio of my own a few years ago. It's a deeper and more expensive rabbit hole than guitar tone chasing (well maybe not for you!), and I'm not 100% there yet, but I love the idea of being independent of the skills and sound quality of other studios and engineers that have plagued the sound quality of my own releases over the years. And to be able to record industry quality albums in my own home on my own time has been a dream of mine since I started playing. For what it's worth, if you have any questions, hit me up I might be able to steer you clear of some missteps I've made. There's lots of challenges to creating a truly functional studio space in a room or rooms that weren't designed for it, but lots of rewards as well. Cheers!

Last edited:
I remember when you did this several years ago and I thought damn that's a lot of gear. Looks like the collection has grown since then.

I've tried to stick with the mentality of quality over quantity and be extremely selective about the amps I actually bought. Granted, if I had space and all the money in the world I'd buy at least one of everything LOL!

Pretty cool that you're looking to expand outside of youtube with doing profile and IR captures. That's not my thing so you wouldn't end up getting any money from me. But I know that's a big market and I'm sure you'll be able to be able to release some great stuff.

How does your fiancée/wife deal with all of the gear around the house? Does she pressure you to sell it? Just curious.

Back