This ever happen to you while playing a Tele?

Telephant

Everytime I play my Tele live, or my Esquire, I always end up faking a dive bomb by pushing the back of the neck. And every morning after I wake up with swollen ribs from the body of the guitar digging into my side. :LOL: Though I do wear my guitar fairly high..

I dont know, makes me think a Tele with a belly cut would be pretty cool.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":ef08f said:
Everytime I play my Tele live, or my Esquire, I always end up faking a dive bomb by pushing the back of the neck. And every morning after I wake up with swollen ribs from the body of the guitar digging into my side. :LOL: Though I do wear my guitar fairly high..

I dont know, makes me think a Tele with a belly cut would be pretty cool.

sounds like you need to hit the gym :D

all blah aside, i don't like the way they dig into the side of my body either. my only "tele" was an el cheapo peavey generation. i took a metal grinder and made a belly cuy and a forearm cut and just grinded it until it felt good against my body (although it looked like arss). i had my drummer, who used to work in an auto-body shop, pait it red. slapped an esquire pickguard and a duncan anlico pro 2 humbucker in the bridge. great beater guitar and felt great against my body.

...and of course i sold it........ :wallbash:

One of my Teles has a belly cut. Although it does have 2 humbuckers and is made of mahogany... so maybe it's really not a Tele... :?

Back