TONEX ONE- We talking about this yet?

I dislike how most guitar-related YouTube channels are just commercials for products now. I understand people need to make money, but still…it’s exhausting.
I think once you realize the entire world is nothing but an advertisement to get your money, you get exhausted to leave the house or turn on any device at all, lol.

I feel like I have gotten super sensitive to all of the consumerism in the world over the last few years.

Every single Youtuber dropped this at 00:01 today.. actually something I'd be interested in. I don't need tons of options and they packed just enough into this one. Two selectable amps with tone controls and Comp/Gate/Reverb. No brainer buy really. Get a capture of your favourite amps and load them 2 at a time on this thing for after hours practice when you can't wake anyone up.

They lost me after the first Tonex. Horrible software, horrible licensing model, and was about a decade late to the game. Then had to buy a transfer license just to sell it.

I think once you realize the entire world is nothing but an advertisement to get your money, you get exhausted to leave the house or turn on any device at all, lol.

I feel like I have gotten super sensitive to all of the consumerism in the world over the last few years.
That's capitalism for you.

If it's actually a full fledged usb audio interface then you certainly can
Cool, thanks for the reply. Here's to hoping because it could make a good sounding if not good feeling to play through travel rig.

I dislike how most guitar-related YouTube channels are just commercials for products now. I understand people need to make money, but still…it’s exhausting.
It certainly is. The need to be seen and liked by everybody all at once makes everything people say or do online almost meaningless. Exhausting for sure.

Back