Tranny Options

skoora

So it seems there's tranny options. Which tranny's, power and output? What's the difference between the choices?

I don't think there are options. Rick changed OT's of the course of a few years as a design change. The newer one's (mine anyway) have MM iron in them with a Wizard logo on the bells. Don't know if they are wound any different. Size wise, they look to be Tone Clone's and put out about 460V to the plates if I recall.

Steve

You really don't need to worry about power and output if you buy a Wizard amp. The volume on a little over two will kill things.

glip22":3gxrxjpa said:
You really don't need to worry about power and output if you buy a Wizard amp. The volume on a little over two will kill things.

Gut-wrenching..... :m4:

Steve

Here's another Tranny option available for the Wizard. Plenty of power and output. Literally gut wrenching. It'll blow your sox off! She is a he :D

glip22":2g3pcdm9 said:
Here's another Tranny option available for the Wizard. Plenty of power and output. Literally gut wrenching. It'll blow your sox off! She is a he :D

Is that Lola :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":2q1pulay said:
I don't think there are options. Rick changed OT's of the course of a few years as a design change. The newer one's (mine anyway) have MM iron in them with a Wizard logo on the bells. Don't know if they are wound any different. Size wise, they look to be Tone Clone's and put out about 460V to the plates if I recall.

Steve

So what's the difference between the A and C tranny I see mentioned on here?

steve_k":3dzblyz5 said:
glip22":3dzblyz5 said:

You a friend of hers?

steve_k":11ienvdc said:
glip22":11ienvdc said:
steve_k":11ienvdc said:
glip22":11ienvdc said:

You a friend of hers?

I think Ray Davies of the Kinks was.... :D
Oh shit. You are right. :LOL: :LOL:
I don't know man. What if she picked you up in a club. What would you do? She has been castrated. Let's start a thread about this. :thumbsup:

Back