Tucana 3 vs triptik 50

I have a Tucana 1 and Triptik. The Tuc 1 should sound like a 3
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=151742
Trip=hard rock modern chunka metal liquid lead very nice clean, easier to play
Tuc=still hard to classic rock even metal but a little less gain but plenty, maybe more punchy in your face, less forgiving
Im still getting to know them and alternating a rehearsals. So far either is doing the trick for me so I dont have a preference yet. They do sound different so its not a mistake to own both

I would send Alan of Carol-Ann Amps a PM (i.e., private message) directly.

Click on the hyperlink I added at the bottom of this message, and then click on the 'PM' icon on the page you are re-directed to. You can then send Alan a private message. I'm sure he will get back to you faster that way, as he will likely get a notification via email that he has received a PM. He hasn't been online here since April 6.......

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8914

Try the Carol Ann thread on the Gear Page. RT does not have much activity. The Tuc 3 sounds nothing like the Tuc 1 BTW !

gibsonash":87zm38a2 said:
But no answer at all ...

Really? Alan logged onto the site just a few hours after you sent your PM. Interesting that he didn't respond. When you go to your User Control Panel, is there still a (1) next to the Outbox link at the left side of the page?...

I have a Tuc 2 which I prefered over a Tripr I had....... not an identical comparison but I definitely prefer the KT 88 feel of the Tucana series.

Actually had a looser feel to me........ with that thick, juicy CA tone! :yes:

Back