Turnimator - Hands-Free Knob Control

Turnimator

Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I wanted to share this product I've been working on for a while. It is a hands-free knob control system that will allow you to control the position of almost any potentiometer on an amp or pedal from a foot controller. Please check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions for the website or questions about it.

https://www.turnimator.com/

Yeah that is really cool. Is it always linear or are there cams or similar to change the sweep? I ask because you know how some amps have all the useable range of a knob all scrunched up within a small amount of rotation. Or if the volume comes on really fast.

That’s the main question for me, can you customize the sweep to compensate for different amps/controls?

I remember Neil Young used a device similar to this with his Tweed Deluxe back in the day (maybe still does?)

Cool shit

Yeah that is really cool. Is it always linear or are there cams or similar to change the sweep? I ask because you know how some amps have all the useable range of a knob all scrunched up within a small amount of rotation. Or if the volume comes on really fast.

That’s the main question for me, can you customize the sweep to compensate for different amps/controls?
You can adjust the starting and ending positions of rotation from the range control knob and the coupler. If you need to make an adjustment after it is mounted, the motor box mounting bolt is on the same rotational axis as the potentiometer so you just have to loosen the clamp and turn the motor box and re-clamp it. I hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
Back