Two notes captor x

mchn13

I want to grab one on reverb to use at home. Anyone buy one used and have any problems with registration or any second hand woes??

Thanks.

I use one with my Splawn to gig with (have been for 2 years now) I loaded my own IR and it sounds great
the attenuation is a bit severe even on the first click down but if you have a really loud amp it's actually pretty good

I've been running mine since 2020. Works great. Have used it for recording and gigging.

I grabbed one in '22? and have only rarely since used a cab. I love that I can crank and amp and run it to a powered monitor in the house, or a PA with the band. The only complaint I've had is the drummer saying its a bit thin in his In-ears, but always gets rave reviews from the audience.

having owned pretty much every major load box, I would steer clear of two notes if running a Mesa through it. I notice a tremoverb is what you have. They are very sensitive to impedance curve and the amp will not respond accurately to the two notes. For a better representation at an affordable price I’d go for a Suhr. St rock is my favorite, but they’re difficult to come by right now.

having owned pretty much every major load box, I would steer clear of two notes if running a Mesa through it. I notice a tremoverb is what you have. They are very sensitive to impedance curve and the amp will not respond accurately to the two notes. For a better representation at an affordable price I’d go for a Suhr. St rock is my favorite, but they’re difficult to come by right now.
dang i bought one of the refurbed ones from two notes. Guess ill try it with the soldano first. I just want to do clips at home and want a reason to use my heads

Back