two notes torpedo cab m+ as P.A. and in-ear amplifier

viappio

Hi everyone,
I'm on the verge of buying the torpedo cab m+, but i'm struggling to understand if i can get what i want from this incredible device.
I really need these things:
  1. send my signal to the P.A. to get amp/cab emulation for the audience
  2. send the same amp/cab simulation to my in-ear (i like to hear myself also from earphones in certain load venues) with volume control
  3. still sending the bass sound to my bass amp
Is it possible? in a normal use case 1 & 3 are pretty obvious, but usually when the earphones are plugged in, the regular output is muted.
Anybody had experience on this?
Thanks a lot

Good morning @viappio

Ross from Two notes here and thanks so much for getting in touch. Please see answers to your questions below.

send my signal to the P.A. to get amp/cab emulation for the audience
  • Absolutely, simply send the DI OUT or LINE OUT signals to your PA
send the same amp/cab simulation to my in-ear (i like to hear myself also from earphones in certain load venues) with volume control
  • Yes you certainly can, however for simplicity of setup we would suggest sending this back from a line out of the PA / FOH
still sending the bass sound to my bass amp
  • That's a 3-for-3! Simply connect your amp head to the AMP IN and the SPEAKER OUT of the C.A.B. M+ to your cabinet
  • Note, When using an amplifier, you'll get a pretty strong signal, so -24dB on the INPUT SELECTION SWITCH is recommended. If the amp is low power, like 10w or under, 0dB may work best.
Please let me know if this helps to answer your questions and if there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Back