UFC Won't Come Back to Australia? - Isaac Butterfield Rant

That's cause UFC is a dirty business. The lightweight champ is a cheater and Austalia has stricter rules. These guys fighting are 20-30lbs over their fighting division

That may be, but watch the vid bud.

It's all about the politicians' virtue signalling, saying what they think the public wants to hear and hiding behind their anti-domestic-violence campaigns.

They literally use netball, women's soccer and gay pride events as the only examples of more-wholesome entertainment they think everyone would prefer to watch.

Hah, yeah I just skimmed through the video, not what I was talking about at all. Anyway I thought Volkanovski won..

Sounds like you guys got more problems to deal with then 🤣

"Not on brand" lmao. The pearl clutching is hilarious here. I would like to see the evidence/stats that MMA leads to domestic violence more than any other contact or combat sports. It's obvious that there is public demand for UFC there but all it takes is a few concern trolls to ruin it for everyone. Why not ban karate dojos too? Just another example of daddy government knowing what is better for you than yourself and using excuses to play political games.

Too-right bro'.

Melbourne actually holds the all-time attendance record for a UFC event and IIRC it's only been here twice.

For the record, I'm not a fan, but I believe in fairness. Watched it a bit back in the day but it slowly ate away at my soul; at least, that's how it felt. I totally get why so many peeps dig it 'though.

Too-right bro'.

Melbourne actually holds the all-time attendance record for a UFC event and IIRC it's only been here twice.

For the record, I'm not a fan, but I believe in fairness. Watched it a bit back in the day but it slowly ate away at my soul; at least, that's how it felt. I totally get why so many peeps dig it 'though.
I am not a big fan of it either, but I also see why some people are into it. But hey, we will always have womens soccer!!

Ya, this absolutely blows. Type of shit that makes all liberals look bad.
I fucking love the UFC and have been watching ever since Gordo kicked out the big Samoan guy's teeth in UFC1.

Hey, what's up guys! I'm new here, but I just wanted to chime in on this topic. I totally feel Isaac Butterfield's frustration with the UFC not coming back to Australia. It's a bummer for sure. But hey, maybe they'll change their minds eventually. In the meantime, have you guys checked out the best mma equipment reviews out there? You gotta make sure you're using the right gear if you're gonna train like a champ. Keep grinding!

Last edited:
I was watching the UFC card and this guy who couldn't continue because he took a shot to the nuts said the below on live TV LOL.

We put on UFC fights where I used work pretty often.

Everytime, the fighters complained the floors weren’t soft enough for stretching and the dressing rooms were too cold.

Bunch of pansies

Back