UK Dealers

Just2comment

What has gone wrong with the world of UK Guitar and Amp retailers.
Its a simple ask: I have $5000 or GBP 4000 to spend on a High end Amp. I am told its tough out there and no ones got any cash to spend, and everyone's having a hard time. Well, so am I.
You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to make contact with these Amp builders, all have fancy websites and no way to email them. Then you go to the dealer page and they list a couple of dealers and you follow the link to the dealers website only to be met by a chatbot:
Here is the example of what happened this afternoon:
Visited Fryette Amp website:
2 dealers listed for the UK.
Peach [who I think are over 200 miles from where I live] and Guitar Guitar. Peach allowed me to leave a sensible message. 10/10 I like your style.
Guitar Guitar - Chatbot no email. I leave message with Chatbot to the effect of I am interested in a high end make boutique amp and it replies, "Would you like to know how many frets a Squier Telecaster has - here's the answer 21" As if I needed to know that at my level? GRRR
Honestly the whole experience sucks: Wish I'd learnt to play the saxophone instead.

AFAIK Fryette are not making any of the big heads except the Deliverance MKII's at the moment in any event and the last dealer in the UK that had any were StormShadow guitars who are now out of business.

Getting Fryette (or VHT before them) has always been an issue in the UK.

I'd suggest KSR amps or getting in contact with Dan Gower - either of those will satisfy your gain requirements... :)

Back