V-Rock vs. Splawn Quickrod

blastcap

I currently own a Splawn Quickrod which Im quite happy with. Was wondering if anyone has ever had a chance to play a Voodoo V-Rock? If possible, how does it compare to the Splawn?
Thanks

I agree, most the amps I buy are not ones found in your local guitar center. most of my purchases are done by word of mouth and youtube clips help tremendously. Ive heard modded marshalls that have had the high gain jose mod to them. was wondering if this tone can be found in a v-rock?

I agree we need more YouTube clips and it is something we are working towards. We do have some

product videos and some Mod videos

Ive heard modded marshalls that have had the high gain jose mod to them. was wondering if this tone can be found in a v-rock?

The V-Rock is very similar to the HG-Jose Mod and the biggest difference is that the V-Rock is built from the ground up using the very best parts/components, transformers.

Trace

voodooamps":e0pihywd said:
I agree we need more YouTube clips and it is something we are working towards. We do have some

product videos and some Mod videos

Ive heard modded marshalls that have had the high gain jose mod to them. was wondering if this tone can be found in a v-rock?

The V-Rock is very similar to the HG-Jose Mod and the biggest difference is that the V-Rock is built from the ground up using the very best parts/components, transformers.

Trace

Those V-Plex vids are my favorites. Fabulous tone man. How does it compare to a real Marshall plexi? Same issue where you have to crank to at least half way to get the goods?

Back