VOODOO AMPS - HEX prototype 50 Watt head

humbuckerhiss

VOODOO AMPS 50 Watt Hex Head (year 2003) prototype hand wired made out of a vintage Fender Bassman head - UNIQUE - no one has anything that looks even close to this! (not even Voodoo Amps - Trace did a great job on this pre-production head - looks like a piece of art) Your chance to get true high end boutique amp tone at a fraction of the current Voodoo Amps "hex" price - Check out current "hex" prices at http://www.voodooamps.com. Has savage/brutal switch and tube buffered fx loop and all kinds of other bells and whistles. Made by Voodoo Amps for me (I am the original owner) in 2003. Studio use only - never gigged. Shipped directly from Trace to me. I paid $1,221 for it, I'm in southern CA. Los Angeles buyers preferred because of close geography. I hope to net about what I paid for it, so please - reasonable offers only. I will post it here on Rig-Talk before it goes on ebay in a couple of weeks.

Heres the stuff left to right: 1) input jack 2) savage/brutal mini toggle 3) slide switch: beef and lean - when up its a bass boost and when its down its leaner 4) gain 5) bass eq 6) midrange eq with a pull shift feature 7) treble 8) modern/vintage toggle (when up you have a gain boost) 9) slide switch "cut" - top end boost 10) cream control 11) global control 12) bottom control 13) master volume. The fx-loop is on the rear of the amp and its a tube buffered awesome transparent fx loop (one of the best in the business period)

My bills are piling up so this gem has to go - unfortunately. Truly, this thing is one of a kind kind
VOODOOAMPSFRONT0002_2.jpg

Back