Voodoo Amps @ LA Amp Show!! Oct 1 & 2 - Van Nuys, CA!

voodooamps

Saturday, October 1st & 2nd

10:00am - 6:00pm

Airtel Plaza Hotel
7277 Valijean Ave,
Van Nuys, CA

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - We will be exhibiing on Oct 1 & 2 from 10am-6pm (Sat & Sun). This will be our 1st time at the LA Amp Show & this will your chance to test drive our amps! Products will be available for sale! Trace Davis founder/president will be attending both days.

jmgman69":34qw9lm6 said:
Trace,was good meeting you,Your amps sound killer man!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for coming by! Which amp did you connect with or like the most? We will be here today from 10am-6pm so please feel free to come down and hang with us, play the amps as much as you like!

See you soon!!!
Trace

Really thought the 50 vplex was killer,but also it's 100 watt counterpart as did the dual monster thing you had there!!! Thanks for the hospitality!!!! :rock:

jmgman69":3tqjod63 said:
Really thought the 50 vplex was killer,but also it's 100 watt counterpart as did the dual monster thing you had there!!!

I'm glad you got a chance to hear and play on several of the amps. It makes a big difference when get to "feel" the amp as you play on it. Most amps require a pedal in front to smooth them up but we go to great efforts to build that feel into all of our amps.

jmgman69":3tqjod63 said:
Thanks for the hospitality!!!! :rock:

No thanks are needed my friend, it was my complete and total pleasure! (truly)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Trace

Back