Who makes pickups to fit a Peavey Wolfgang?

guitup too

Love the factory pickups but would like to try something in the slightly hot PAF range. Thinking 9-14 DC resistance. I love the Duncan 78 in my Explorer for reference.
Note: Wolfgang pickup base plates are different.

This sounds like something Jalen could tackle. I know all his winds are available in the ‘EVH’ style pickup base plate with rounded. I’m a noob to the Peavey WG guitars - do they have a similar pickup baseplate with rounded corners?

Love the factory pickups but would like to try something in the slightly hot PAF range. Thinking 9-14 DC resistance. I love the Duncan 78 in my Explorer for reference.
Note: Wolfgang pickup base plates are different.
Dimarzios will drop right in a Peavy Wolfgang and as PDC said Jalen will use a baseplate that fits if requested

Reactions: PDC
PDC I didn't think about Jalen. Thanks. Peavey WG pickups are a little more pointy than the EVH pickups at the tabs.
hammered Dimarzio is an option but I find the Dimarios I've tried in the past to be a bit bassy. Thanks.

Those Peavey pups are molten hot. Too hot for my liking. Ironically I have an Air Norton and Tone Zone. I found the Tone Zone too hot in other guitars but may try them in my 99 special.

Back