Wizard 2x12 With Rock 20s

ttosh

The cabinet has two plugs on the back. If using the one is it mono, and if using both stereo? Their site says Nominal impedance: 8 OHM Mono / 16 ohm stereo. So the 8ohm jack of course is mono and if I run both jacks I am guessing it is 16ohms stereo. Can anybody confirm this?

Sounds about right. Are you going to use it alone or as an extension? Used by itself, set the Wiz to 8ohm and one cable to the mono in. You can use two cables into the cab to separate the speakers from two different sources. In this case, the input is 16 ohm for each source. If you are using this as an extension to a 16 ohm mono 4x12 cab, you may have a mismatch to deal with.

Steve

Using a Wizard 4x12 for Dry and the 2x12 stereo for Wet. So this should work exactly as I had thought.

Thanks!

ttosh":2xd7f6iv said:
Using a Wizard 4x12 for Dry and the 2x12 stereo for Wet. So this should work exactly as I had thought.

Thanks!

Should sound awesome. My Wizard 2x12 is somewhere. Last I checked it was in Dubai.

Steve

steve_k":23k123j5 said:
ttosh":23k123j5 said:

Thanks!

Should sound awesome. My Wizard 2x12 is somewhere. Last I checked it was in Dubai.

Steve

The 2x12 is great you will love it.

Back