Wizard MTL 100W 2018 ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For sale: 2018 Wizard MTL 100W MKI amp in DEAD-MINT condition. This is the MK I version which lacks the Mid Sweep pot on the MK II version. There is not a single dent, scratch, or mark anywhere on it. I am the original owner and purchased it direct from Rick at Wizard Amps in Canada. It's never left my home studio and has been kept under a custom Tuki cover when not in use. The amp functions 100% flawlessly and sounds too amazing to describe. The original tubes still installed are 4 JJ E34L power tubes and 6 JJ ECC83S preamp tubes. It has a purple pilot power light and blue led channel lights. Also included are 2 brand-new, un-used single button footswtiches, power cord, and custom Tuki amp cover. The amp will ship in the original Wizard box I received the amp in with the original and extra added foam padding.

Pics:

rpt11A4.jpg

yPtmHQ0.jpg

zYNaYhs.jpg

iT25km5.jpg

TV7MmeS.jpg

VNtWjbn.jpg

oDhgecj.jpg

P4MoAVy.jpg
rPgexmV.jpg

cTUqIKv.jpg

Price:
$3800.00 which already includes the regular PayPal fee and UPS Ground shipping to anywhere inside the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to AK/HI/PR or anywhere outside of the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to a 3rd party or freight forwarder under any circumstances. I will only ship to the buyer's verified/confirmed PayPal shipping address with signature delivery confirmation via UPS Ground shipping. No exceptions.

Please no trades. No partial trades, or otherwise. Only a straight cash sale. Again, no trades, please. No tire kickers or time wasters either.

Last edited:
Back