WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Fender Custom Shop Showmaster Elite has landed at www.rig-talk.com. Yeah, bitches!

batotman

Its true. I scoured and scoured for pics of this f'in guitar but turned up with pics of the tremolo version or flametops, etc. And none were really at all high res.

How does it play? How the hell do you think? :D Plays very well. Neck feels really good, the ebony fretboard is smooth as butter. The techtronic tailpiece is pretty cool. Saddles are completely adjustable and the bridge doesn't fall off when you take the strings off.

The "Custom Designed" pickups (fucking Fender....dumb ass bastards) are actually a Pearly Gates in the Neck and Custom Custom in the bridge. They match this guitar very well. Tone and Volume controls work very well changing the tone and output. Very responsive and make the guitar sound very different. Instead of turning the sound to a mud pie, it darkens it.

Tuners are very cool looking. Your standard locking tuners with white pearl. Telecaster headstock may look unusual but it just feels right. The inlays are well done, no filler seen. Electronics and cavities are as tight as you could expect from a Custom Shop.

I've been gassing for a ESP Horizon NT-II and this may just fill the void. My CS Standard Showmaster is like a souped of Strat, just a great guitar (though I'd have preferred it to be HH). This one is a different animal than my other one. Very cool.

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

nice guitar the the tele headstockk is a little weird but it still is a great looking guitar

it just takes some getting use too. :bump:

Megadeth7684":33b63 said:
Why is this world exclusive? :?

Because you will not find high res pics of this guitar ANYWHERE! PERIOD!

You'll find the ones with trems and some flametops but not this exact model. I looked. And looked. And looked and looked and looked and looked and looked. :D

:: Close Window
Model Name Showmaster® Elite QMT (Quilt Maple Top)
Model Number 015-6880-(Color#)
Series Showmaster Series
Colors (820) Amber,
(830) Cherry Sunburst,
(842) Honey Burst,
(Polyurethane Finish)
Body Premium Mahogany Body with Carved Quilt Maple Top and Hand Scraped Edges
Neck Mahogany, Set Neck, Modern “Câ€Â

Back