youtube clip - $59 amp

Great stuff dude, while I was there I watched your clips, great work man, the tone wasn't my thing but you are an awesome player my friend and I don't get people bitchin' about your clips... Keep up the good work man!

Mokaccino":2vh99i41 said:
Great stuff dude, while I was there I watched your clips, great work man, the tone wasn't my thing but you are an awesome player my friend and I don't get people bitchin' about your clips... Keep up the good work man!

Thanks! Yeah, I have some fans on there, don't I? :)

stratotone":hyrvtise said:
70strathead":hyrvtise said:
great idea/concept! i need to steal that. : )

Have fun, but watch out, playing over Van Halen backing tracks is Serious Business to some folks! :D

HA! I hear ya man, i think I'll select something else but "VH", although I have done 'I'm the One" before on backing track, i respect that u improvised during the different takes and used different approaches.

I like the "6ths" take the best.

A

weose33":28dqaeqg said:
Finally, an announcement that Indweller Nintendo fans human been waiting for for period eventually came in 2008 as well -- Hit Nintendo is, at long cov infamy senior, coming to the Agreed States. The long-running participant rewards document has been gift liege Nintendo gamers awful prizes and unshared incentive games for years in Nihon.

WTF? Does fab have a new name on here?

stratotone":17ptcb2p said:
weose33":17ptcb2p said:
Finally, an announcement that Indweller Nintendo fans human been waiting for for period eventually came in 2008 as well -- Hit Nintendo is, at long cov infamy senior, coming to the Agreed States. The long-running participant rewards document has been gift liege Nintendo gamers awful prizes and unshared incentive games for years in Nihon.

WTF? Does fab have a new name on here?

weose33 is banned :gethim:

tlingen":3p6n4ic4 said:
Pete that is some sweet playing. Nice tone for sure from a $59 amp. What did you mic with Pete?

Thanks, it's a Johnson J-station, went direct to the PC. They are KILLER amps for messing around with your PC or for a gig bag travel amp... about the size of a pod, can find em everywhere for under $100.

Pete

Back