Recorded my first 7 String song with my Diezel VH4!

JoshXR

Hello all! Longtime lurker and Diezel fanboy and VH4 owner here..

I'd like to introduce you to my new band, Fate's Fortune. We are based in Montana. Our influences range from classic hard rock (Zeppelin, Sabbath, Purple, Rainbow) to traditional metal (Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Megadeth) to more modern stuff (Nightwish, Periphery).

I am the guitarist in the group. This song in particular is on a 7 string (PRS Private Stock, which is an AMAZING guitar). I started playing music when I was a teenager about 12 years ago. I'd always wanted to play metal but found myself in various rock bands over the years. This year I decided it was finally time to focus on playing music that I would be seriously passionate about. It has been an absolute blast practicing, writing and recording more challenging music than I am used to (not this song in particular, just the styles in general). IT has also pushed me to develop as a lead guitarist, which is both frustrating and gratifying.

Here is the link to our song:
https://youtu.be/N73cdwmVc3Y

I welcome all feedback and constructive criticism, and thank you for taking the time to read/listen.

Cheers!

P.S. If you dig what you hear, you can connect with us at www.Facebook.com/FatesFortuneMusic

Back