Phantompower Diezel Hagen

Blankenberg

Hello!
I have a Diezel Hagen and it should have phantom-power to power a MIDI-switcher.
I use a tech21 MIDI Moose and so far I powered it through a power adapter and it was attached to my pedalboard. Now I want to use two amps and use the pedalboard as a seperat unit to the channel-switchers.
The Diezel is supposed to have phantom-power, but it seems to me that its not working right or at all.
If I put the MIDI Moose into the MIDI-In it isnt doing anything at all, if I put it in the MIDI through the switcher seems to work, it gets power but shuts off after a while but comes back on when I step on it, the programming I did before doesnt work, so the pedal shows differnt settings but the amp isnt doing anything at all. I havent tried to re-programm it due to lack of time, but I think that the MIDI through is for a different purpose.
So my question is: Am I doing it wrong or is the phantom-power not working properly?

Regards, Marco

Do you have a 5 pin cable including 5 wires ?
The phantom power should not be more than 0.7 amps.

Best regards,
Peter

Hello, sorry I couldnt answer faster and thanks for taking the time . I measured the MIDI cable and all 5 pins are conected. The MIDI Moose should work with 0.2A according to their website. Is there anything else I could try?

I Pfluged the MIDI cable in the MIDI in an measured between pin 6 and 7 and there was no voltage measureable. So I think that the floorboard is not the Problem.

Back