Nice job on the Herbert preamp!!

Nice! I know it's kinda hard to tell from a clip, but it sounds pretty Herbert-like to me. :rock:

I'm glad they released this pedal following the VH4 pedal. I love my Herbert! I'm thinking if I ever need to add another channel to it, either of these pedals would be the obvious choice.

ChurchHill":ani6t6ng said:
Nice! I know it's kinda hard to tell from a clip, but it sounds pretty Herbert-like to me. :rock:

I'm glad they released this pedal following the VH4 pedal. I love my Herbert! I'm thinking if I ever need to add another channel to it, either of these pedals would be the obvious choice.

I have only played the amp once so it is hard to tell.

Things I noticed, the pedal is hi - fi on the EQ just like the amp. With my setup the speakers get thumping with the pedal but with the amp it was just insanely massive, could feel it in your ribs and it was ridiculous. The pedal is not that intense IMO. Not sure if that is the power amp working or what.

Seems like the amp but just a bit less of everything. As expected $300 vs $4k.

I did upload another clip to that YT page with the Buxom boost in front. Sounds nice. Next test is to run the herbert pedal in front like a distortion pedal.

Back