New Official Diezel VH2 Video

ChurchHill

Just thought I'd post this here... it was released on Diezel's YouTube channel late last week. I think it does a great job of showing the range and tones available.

Yep... me, too... ;) LOL!

One of these days, I'd love to go to their shop, just to say hello. :)

Glad they finally released this. When I was looking at the Herbert, their videos, probably more than any other, influenced me to buy it. I've been strongly considering adding a VH4, but after hearing this... I'm wondering if I really do need those extra channels.

Yeah it seems most enjoy ch 3 of the VH4, so the VH2 sounds like the logical $$$ saver if a guy doesn't need the xtras.

I love watching these videos from Diezel, a great job on this one too, the VH2 sounds killer!
And yes you can just click "CC" for closed captioning.

I'm waiting for one of the Big Max as well, all these Diezel videos sound great though...the VH2 has me wondering...

UberschallEL34":znsqxifn said:
I'm waiting for one of the Big Max as well, all these Diezel videos sound great though...the VH2 has me wondering...

I'm getting a VH2!

How do you like the Juno btw?

peterc52":1w8k71k5 said:
UberschallEL34":1w8k71k5 said:

I'm getting a VH2!

You sold your Big Max Pete? I kinda wanted that amp to hit with some fuzz pedals. The Juno should be done shortly - Kyle is putting ther finishing touches on it this week or next I think.

UberschallEL34":1vodleq5 said:
peterc52":1vodleq5 said:
UberschallEL34":1vodleq5 said:

I'm getting a VH2!

You sold your Big Max Pete? I kinda wanted that amp to hit with some fuzz pedals. The Juno should be done shortly - Kyle is putting ther finishing touches on it this week or next I think.

Yeah, wish I could keep them all. Cool little amp. I love my Juno and are gonna get a VH2 next! :D :)

I had the pleasure of trying it out in a A/B test together with my VH4 trough my 4x12 V30 FL cab.
Don't throw away your VH4 amps just yet. The VH2 is a different beast. I loved the 1st "Paul" channel, and I love the 2nd channel but it is not exactly as the VH4.
It sounds a bit more modern to me. Less mid focused, a bit more upper mids. My VH4 has a slightly different attack.
The VH2 is a good enough amp on its own and comparing it to the VH4 is kind of pointless to me. I would have both, but already got an MK3 Herbert recently and aiming for a Hagen.
I would use the VH2 as my gigging amp. The simplicity of it and the brutal sound make it a good road worthy amp.

Bhe71Q0.jpg

Back