Einstein Down - Einstein Schematic

• Thread starter Thread starter The Slades
  • Start date Start date
T
The Slades
My Einstein has been down since before St. Patty's day. It was working great on the road and then right before sound check it started making some strange cracking noises then it popped and went down. It melted the fuse and the swicthing wasn't working. I took it to VWall Guitars in Cypress TX, an authorized Diezel dealer and repair shop. They fixed the fuse, switching, tested the circuits, tubes etc. Anyway, the amp is somewhat working. It comes on but there is not much power in the master knob. If you crank it all the up it is not loud at all. The shop doesn't have the Schematic and isn't sure how to take out the top boards that are doubled up and wired to the bottom board. If anyone can help them out with a Schematic, so I can get my amp back, that would be killer. I hate playing without my Diezel.

You can contact the amp tech: Jeff Seal at texfxdx@yahoo.com

They haven't had any lunch getting response back from Dizel...so I am trying to get some info from the forum.

Thanks again...

The Slade
https://www.myspace.com/adrenalinelive.net

The Slades":274p0hiu said:
My Einstein has been down since before St. Patty's day. It was working great on the road and then right before sound check it started making some strange cracking noises then it popped and went down. It melted the fuse and the swicthing wasn't working. I took it to VWall Guitars in Cypress TX, an authorized Diezel dealer and repair shop. They fixed the fuse, switching, tested the circuits, tubes etc. Anyway, the amp is somewhat working. It comes on but there is not much power in the master knob. If you crank it all the up it is not loud at all. The shop doesn't have the Schematic and isn't sure how to take out the top boards that are doubled up and wired to the bottom board. If anyone can help them out with a Schematic, so I can get my amp back, that would be killer. I hate playing without my Diezel.

You can contact the amp tech: Jeff Seal at texfxdx@yahoo.com

They haven't had any lunch getting response back from Dizel...so I am trying to get some info from the forum.

Thanks again...

The Slade
https://www.myspace.com/adrenalinelive.net

PM Duolos (Terry) on this forum. You might not get a schematic, but he'll certainly be able to help you get it fixed.

Thanks for your help and response guys. I will call Jeff today too and ask him if he recieved the email from Peter. I will follow up.

Slade

Back