Thank you all for the great success of the Pandora...♫

NewReligion

A huge thank you to all who have shown interest, or now own a Pandora. And especially Glip22 who now owns 3. Awesome!

I am really happy you guys dig the unique growl of the Pandora. Diversity is great. I am working on a couple different circuits but Pandora is so popular I see no reason to create my own competition. A lot of great amps out there to choose from so thank you all.

Hopkins Pandora # 017 donor 50 watt Marshall is in transit and sold already...♫

The mod is consistent. Here it is in a first year 1976 2203 Master Volume with all Classic Tone Iron. The Classic Tone is a bit darker than the Drakes and/or Dagnall's but still retain the "Marshall" Snarl. After all. isn't that what we want? :)

Contact email: New_Religion@Live.com

David...♫

I've recommended a few guys to David. None have been disappointed in the least! Where's your review Patrick?
I really dig his 4 gain stage cathode follower mod as it keeps my Marshals sounding like Marshalls. I have no need for pedals now other than with my original 73 Superlead turret board. I fought hard with myself not to send him that one as well but couldn't do it as she's the last of the Marshall turrets.
Dave's service is as good as it gets aside from the amp's sounding killer!

glip22":2k5dt6os said:
I've recommended a few guys to David. None have been disappointed in the least! Where's your review Patrick?
I really dig his 4 gain stage cathode follower mod as it keeps my Marshals sounding like Marshalls. I have no need for pedals now other than with my original 73 Superlead turret board. I fought hard with myself not to send him that one as well but couldn't do it as she's the last of the Marshall turrets.
Dave's service is as good as it gets aside from the amp's sounding killer!

Thank you Gary. Cool to make new friends too.

David...♫

Hey David, it’s Patrick. Review coming soon...just need some time to write it!

Anyone looking at David’s amps look no further, they rule. While they sound good in his videos, it’s a whole other ballpark in person, similar to my reaction when I first played a Wizard. Tons of growling, pissed off Modded Marshall goodness! David’s customer service is also top notch, he truly wants you happy.

ibzprestige":3it6cg5y said:

Anyone looking at David’s amps look no further, they rule. While they sound good in his videos, it’s a whole other ballpark in person, similar to my reaction when I first played a Wizard. Tons of growling, pissed off Modded Marshall goodness! David’s customer service is also top notch, he truly wants you happy.

Thank you Patrick. Glad you like the amp and thanks for the great words.

David...♫

NewReligion":rv9skj6k said:
ibzprestige":rv9skj6k said:

David...♫
He loves his amp :inlove:

glip22":1ugyhufe said:
NewReligion":1ugyhufe said:
ibzprestige":1ugyhufe said:

David...♫

I really do :rock:

I want another, we will have to make that happen soon David! :LOL: :LOL:

ibzprestige":2rf0ib31 said:
glip22":2rf0ib31 said:
NewReligion":2rf0ib31 said:
ibzprestige":2rf0ib31 said:

David...♫

I really do :rock:

I want another, we will have to make that happen soon David! :LOL: :LOL:

Any time Sir.

David...♫

Back