Is Anyone in direct contact with Mark Cameron?

• Thread starter Thread starter bwillis8208
  • Start date Start date
I don't have a dog to hunt in this game, but am having another CCV being built. Hell yes, it has been 7 months, but it is about ready to be kicked out the door, and I can wait longer. His stuff is just that good. I do hate seeing Mark's name being smeared around here, but here we go again. He's a hell of a nice guy and has had some issues. And, just because his name is on the amps, it doesn't mean he had the only hand in the failed business. You guys have a right to be pissed and sound off, but this horse has been beaten to death already. I think Mark is just trying to dig himself out of a hole and find some light at the end of the tunnel, and good on him. Of course, if he could find your 69 Marshall then everyone would be happy!

Steve

Heritage Softail":31iqj4gi said:
This is absolutely positively class action lawsuit material. If the many grievances in this string are true.... Three years for a repair? It would seem any judge would place a judgement against this person and all partners, or the corporate assets to reimburse or perform paid obligations. There is a reasonable expectation for performance of services. You can't just say I will do it when I get to it and then never do the service and keep the amp and the money.

This situation reminds me of a Pink Floyd lyric, "It's too late to loose the weight you used to throw around". Getting bullied by a good builder, so you have to kiss his ass and put up with way unreasonable bullshit just to get an amp. Crying shame is what it is... I have heard a CCV and it is a great piece of amp work. With a good production partner, that could be a big seller at a price that still has a great margin. Hopefully this gets resolved without a judge and a pack of lawyers.....

Are you waiting for an amp? Anyone who throws around "class action" is ignorant. Everyone knows, even people not in the legal field, the only people who make money are the lawyers. Then each person involved is sent a buck or two. In this case, your brilliant idea would yeild NADA. Thanx for the input. (sarcasm)

jerrydyer":39dkpxwx said:
Heritage Softail":39dkpxwx said:
This is absolutely positively class action lawsuit material. If the many grievances in this string are true.... Three years for a repair? It would seem any judge would place a judgement against this person and all partners, or the corporate assets to reimburse or perform paid obligations. There is a reasonable expectation for performance of services. You can't just say I will do it when I get to it and then never do the service and keep the amp and the money.

This situation reminds me of a Pink Floyd lyric, "It's too late to loose the weight you used to throw around". Getting bullied by a good builder, so you have to kiss his ass and put up with way unreasonable bullshit just to get an amp. Crying shame is what it is... I have heard a CCV and it is a great piece of amp work. With a good production partner, that could be a big seller at a price that still has a great margin. Hopefully this gets resolved without a judge and a pack of lawyers.....

Are you waiting for an amp? Anyone who throws around "class action" is ignorant. Everyone knows, even people not in the legal field, the only people who make money are the lawyers. Then each person involved is sent a buck or two. In this case, your brilliant idea would yeild NADA. Thanx for the input. (sarcasm)

This is the flat out bottom line here.
Mark isnt sitting on anyones amps laughing them man hes a good dude, dropping comments like this into a melting pot is just stirring shit and you should think about what you say a little more before you say it, especially if your not waiting on anything personally. I've found that 99% of the people that are generating "the stories" fall into this catagory.

steve_k":eh0ewnsu said:
I don't have a dog to hunt in this game, but am having another CCV being built. Hell yes, it has been 7 months, but it is about ready to be kicked out the door, and I can wait longer. His stuff is just that good. I do hate seeing Mark's name being smeared around here, but here we go again. He's a hell of a nice guy and has had some issues. And, just because his name is on the amps, it doesn't mean he had the only hand in the failed business. You guys have a right to be pissed and sound off, but this horse has been beaten to death already. I think Mark is just trying to dig himself out of a hole and find some light at the end of the tunnel, and good on him. Of course, if he could find your 69 Marshall then everyone would be happy!

Steve
Well said. When my name comes up I'll be ready for a long wait because I know thats the way itis.

Were not talking about the guys who have waited a reasonable amount of time fo rtheir amps. Orders were placed for CCV's and they delivered in what 10 months. Why did these people get their amps and there are a couple of FORUM members that have been waiting three years. You are all full of shit if you say you would not be seriously pissed off. I will never order a CCV because I am stirring shit for saying I feel these guys have gotten totally fucked over. No excuses at all.

glip22":34xrz41b said:
Were not talking about the guys who have waited a reasonable amount of time fo rtheir amps. Orders were placed for CCV's and they delivered in what 10 months. Why did these people get their amps and there are a couple of FORUM members that have been waiting three years. You are all full of shit if you say you would not be seriously pissed off. I will never order a CCV because I am stirring shit for saying I feel these guys have gotten totally fucked over. No excuses at all.

Na, you don't wanna be pissed off or truthfull, then you might not get your amp
that you've paid for.

glip22":hy27az36 said:

My understanding is that all CCV's are either in progress or have been delivered or the money was refunded. I don't think there is anyone out there who is owed a CCV that has been waiting forever. I believe Steve K's is almost done and he's at about 7 months.

The mods may a different story, but Mark is going to get to these at the end of August.

glip22":8es93xq6 said:

I live in Argentina, I really want to buy a CCV-100, I am really scared of all the horror stories I've been reading on the internet about these amps. Not sure what to do, I might go for a PT-100, Marsha or 20th XTC instead

I don't mind paying in advance for a product and waiting X amount of time for it to be delivered, as long as the time frame agreed upon is respected, even if that agreed time frame is 12 months I really don't care. What I am afraid of is purchasing the amp and then not getting it on time and being lied upon, etc. I repeat I don't know the builder myself and Im just expressing my opinions and thoughts, thats all...

Nico":39fnpbdy said:
glip22":39fnpbdy said:

I live in Argentina, I really want to buy a CCV-100, I am really scared of all the horror stories I've been reading on the internet about these amps. Not sure what to do, I might go for a PT-100, Marsha or 20th XTC instead

I don't mind paying in advance for a product and waiting X amount of time for it to be delivered, as long as the time frame agreed upon is respected, even if that agreed time frame is 12 months I really don't care. What I am afraid of is purchasing the amp and then not getting it on time and being lied upon, etc. I repeat I don't know the builder myself and Im just expressing my opinions and thoughts, thats all...

Similar situation except I live in the US. I was advised by a forum member not to order right now. Let some partnership issues work themselves out, give it a half year and then check back. I did see where the guy posted an update and a business plan on catching up. That is all I want to know as well before spending money. Seems like things are on the upswing. Give it some time and see how things pan out.

Nico":2lygm476 said:
glip22":2lygm476 said:

jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com

Ill give ya the details. Its basically a list and when I get to you I can give you a time and it it works for you great.

Back