Cameron High Gain Jose Arredondo ATOMICA Amp-PRE ORDER Here!

King Guitar":urnbqin0 said:
dawnofdreamx97":urnbqin0 said:
steve_k":urnbqin0 said:
splawner":urnbqin0 said:
steve_k":urnbqin0 said:
Can't wait to see the new amps in a custom shell and chassis, not looking all vintage and Metro'ish. Should be bad-ass.

Steve
+1 Steve the black face plate should look cool also, never was a fan of the Metro'ish vintage look....

Yup.....I like my custom to be custom, look custom, sound custom. Otherwise, a modded Marshall will do. If these amps make their debut in a Metro 59 Marshall head shell, I will mark it return to sender.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yea but at least they're only a $2500 metro kits and not close to $4000 metro kit :D

THese are not Metro Kits at all. Ground up Cameron design, its just easier as some of you know to have another party build Marks designs :D .

didn't mean that in a bad way Brad...

Glad to hear that from Mark because that just verifies what I played, that Jose EVH circuit is alive and very well............

Hi guys, I was thinking of putting several "mods" together with a rotary switch, and after digging several forums, I guess I'll go with these options:
1 - nothing
2 - two zeners (ala Fortin, JoseArredondo?)
3 - two 2N5400 (ala Fortin Cali)
4 - two MPSA06 (ala Friedman BE100)

I've wired them according to the following schematics (can you please confirm it? :D )
path6181.png

What do you think? How would you describe the different flavors of the mods?
In addition, will there be pops when switching? If so, can it be prevented?

Hope this helps other people that want to mod their plexi :thumbsup:

Back