What do you want to see in the NEW CameronAmps.com website??

glpg80":256daf7e said:
voodooradio1":256daf7e said:
I really would like to purchase a new CCV, but as a matter of principle I wont, until the above concerns are addressed in some way.

Mark's Ocean mod is the reason i even exist on this forum, RT was the main community linked forum to Cameron Amplifier's site back when Mark accepted orders from webmail. Sadly this was the same time when everything was hitting the ceiling and the pushing of the CCV and CCM all at the same time.

Replace your CCV comment with an Ocean modified SLP and i would be down to spend the cash, but sadly he is not doing custom modifications, i have no interest in dirty business practices or a CCV, and what is worse is that i have actually read the replies Mark wrote in the Cameron section before all of the heavy moderation. They are long gone now but it left a sour note in the way i see the Cameron line. There have been absolutely no efforts to apologize on his side, ever. Still havent been to this day.

I wish Brad the best and what he is doing to invest in getting the ball rolling speaks volumes, but it is not helping anything with open wounds. What made it even worse was when it came down to getting your comments deleted if you didnt have any skin in the game - someone like voodooradio or myself couldnt voice this opinion without heavy moderation.

Some manning up and common respect as you have done to us Brad, but coming directly from Mark, would be nice. I'd like to see that on the website front page for at least a year, maybe i wouldnt feel so sour against the entire line of amplifiers and the extra efforts. Since the chances of an ocean modified SLP getting in my possession are slim to none my comments really dont matter, but maybe the reply Mark writes could help sway others.

:checkthisout:

guitarboy7":2vno4ilx said:
....are there actually any descriptions or prices of the Cameron Amps anywhere? I new to these amps...

Contact Brad King. He is one of the owners of Cameron amps and he can help you. His RT username is King Guitar. For descriptions,etc look throughout the Cameron threads.

If you are going to have various models, a quick description of what differentiates them is helpful in quickly guiding you to which amp suits your needs.

Many sites state each amp is the "be-all-end-all", and if so, then why have more than one model?

Back