Cameron Old Bitch - Unchained raw tone demo

fretmaster

This is raw as usual from me. Using nothing but a Tascam DR-05 hand held recorder setting on my desk approx. 4 ft directly in front of the cab. Having a blast with this amp. Being able to play the gain and gain trim knob and thumb knobs off each other gives an amazing array of different feel an dynamics. This freaking amp is AWESOME! :rock:

Cameron Old Bitch #001.
Guitar: Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Elegant
Amp: Cameron Old Bitch #001
Cab: Mojave 4x12 w/ Celestion G12H30 Anniversary speakers
FX: 1981 Boss DM-2 Analog Delay in the FX loop
Record w/ Tascam DR-05 hand held recorder to get a true capture of the "room sound". So this is a raw and straight, true representation of what the Old Bitch sound like.

Equ1nox":3ntzz8e9 said:
what are your delay settings??

Sorry missed this. I'm not sure. It's an old early 80's Boss DM-2 set at about to almost as long a delay as it can do. It doesn't have any markings so I'm not sure exactly how many milliseconds it is.

a24fretman":2opjz9kk said:
Ah yes, the mighty Boss DM-2. MN3005 chip?

Yes, I believe you are correct. Believe it or not, I am the original owner of this pedal having bought it from a long since gone local music store in 1981. In all those years I've never found a better sounding delay.

fretmaster":11u0oa00 said:
a24fretman":11u0oa00 said:
Ah yes, the mighty Boss DM-2. MN3005 chip?

Yes, I believe you are correct. Believe it or not, I am the original owner of this pedal having bought it from a long since gone local music store in 1981. In all those years I've never found a better sounding delay.

Ya, i agree. I have one as well, 2nd owner. I bought it from a buddy of mine in the early 80's. Original box and everything. I will never get rid of it. ;)

Back