Cameron old bitch price check

They went for $2,850. There were only like 6 made. I sold mine to Dave Linske from Overkill a year ago for $2,200 (only because I'm a multi-channel player and it's a single channel. I plan on building it back up with 2-channels and solo boost.

A guy over at Rig-Talk sold one recently in August for $2,300 - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=170693

Since they are soo rare, they COULD go for more if people allowed them. They go fast with a ton of views.

Hope this helps!

There were 10 according to the builder. Sales I've seen over the last year have usually brought around $2200 - $2300. Worth more IMHO (I own OB #01), but the market determins the value unfortunately. I think the scarcity is the vary thing that has kept the value down, as if more people had the chance to experience one there'd be a higher demand, IMHO. Another factor is the OB is a very specifically voiced amp, so it will only appeals to those individuals looking for "that sound". The Atomica, and of course, the CCV are far more versatile and therefore have had a higher demand and why even fewer of them come up for sale. Just my .02 of course...

Back