MILLS AFTERBURNER 4x12 !!!

MILLS Acoustics":2tz9xdu2 said:
glip22":2tz9xdu2 said:
I'm sure she would!!!! :m17:
Susie is great. She keeps the office humming, deals with our artists, handles a lot of our web stuff and knows GOOD music like no female I've ever met. I am lucky to have her. WE are lucky to have her...she frees me up to focus on development and production. She is a cool chick and awesome part of the Company for sure. I am proud to have her as my partner and my girl.
:m9: Your in love. C'mon,Admit it?

glip22":1j8g62nl said:
MILLS Acoustics":1j8g62nl said:
glip22":1j8g62nl said:
Susie is great. She keeps the office humming, deals with our artists, handles a lot of our web stuff and knows GOOD music like no female I've ever met. I am lucky to have her. WE are lucky to have her...she frees me up to focus on development and production. She is a cool chick and awesome part of the Company for sure. I am proud to have her as my partner and my girl.
Absolutely.

MILLS Acoustics":1b36ptad said:
glip22":1b36ptad said:
MILLS Acoustics":1b36ptad said:
glip22":1b36ptad said:
Absolutely.

That's how they roll down in L.A...................................(Lower Alabama) :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

MILLS Acoustics":3o1tmjys said:
glip22":3o1tmjys said:
MILLS Acoustics":3o1tmjys said:
glip22":3o1tmjys said:
Absolutely.
Yep. Me too. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. I'm talking about my Afterburner. :LOL: :LOL:
Ok, My Wife too! :thumbsup:

Anyone still rocking a Mills around here????

I still am and it sounds even better than ever. Love that cab.

Too bad they are no more :(

An almost 6 year old thread!!!!!!

Chris

Are they that good? Seems like typical Rig-Talk overhype. :dunno:

I'm actually looking for a dedicated cab for my CCV and was leaning towards creating a 'wanted' thread for a Cameron 4x12 before stumbling across this thread. Today I'm using a late 70's Marshall B cab with G12H-30 (55Hz) Blackbacks for the CCV... not sure how the Cameron or Mills cab would compare with G12H-30 Anniversaries.

keennay":17pa3olb said:
Are they that good? Seems like typical Rig-Talk overhype. :dunno:

I'm actually looking for a dedicated cab for my CCV and was leaning towards creating a 'wanted' thread for a Cameron 4x12 before stumbling across this thread. Today I'm using a late 70's Marshall B cab with G12H-30 (55Hz) Blackbacks for the CCV... not sure how the Cameron or Mills cab would compare with G12H-30 Anniversaries.

Well there not the end all be all cabs, none are. But it sounds huge, tight and defined. I was comparing it to my Splawn this afternoon and it did sound bigger and more 3D. Not way better but, better.

It is not like the Recto cab, it keeps the low end tight and defined.

Great cab, especially at used prices these days. |I bought mine brand new in there first year of production. Mills had some kind of promotion going on and i got mine for like $799 and free shipping. Hell of a deal.

Chris

I've had one for a couple of months now, and I love it. It had 4 V30's in it, so I replaced two with G12-75's and Iike that much better. It's much less honky in the midrange, and gives it a nice chug on palm mutes. The cab sounds huge, tight and punchy. It doesn't necessarily sound better than other 4x12's for all applications, but it can't be beat for the brootz. I've run an Engl Fireball, Engl Retro Tube, Ceriatone Yeti, Uberschall, VH4, and my '80 KS modded JMP through it, and the heavy tones that can be dialed in are jawdropping...

I still have 2. Both loaded with Scumback H75 lhdc & H55 in an x-pattern. I have yet to hear a better sounding cab with my amps. My other cabs are a stock Friedman and a Splawn with v30/Creamback H75

mhenson42":16xdw37l said:
I still have 2. Both loaded with Scumback H75 lhdc & H55 in an x-pattern. I have yet to hear a better sounding cab with my amps. My other cabs are a stock Friedman and a Splawn with v30/Creamback H75

I think we got our cabs ta around the same time. Talk was intense about these back in the Harmony Central days!!!!!

Still love mine, still in stock form with the v 30s and G12k100. Wondering how some g12t 75s would pair up. Ala Uber cab.

7 Stringer":341pg7wa said:
mhenson42":341pg7wa said:

I think we got our cabs ta around the same time. Talk was intense about these back in the Harmony Central days!!!!!

Still love mine, still in stock form with the v 30s and G12k100. Wondering how some g12t 75s would pair up. Ala Uber cab.

Yeah. I've had them for quite awhile now.

I never tried them with the T75s, but I sold 2 Ubercabs and ordered the Mills after I played my friend's all v30 Mills next to them. The K100s are great blended with the v30s, but I really love them with the Scumbacks.

Have had mine for a couple of months now, all V30. I love it, best Cab I've ever played but you guys are making me want to mix some speakers up :)

I bought (2) 4x12 AB's (B) from Bill Kelliher in 2013, found a hell of a deal on fleabay, he was on tour in Ohio and I picked them up at Rock on the Range in Columbus.

They sound fantastic! same cabs were used on Crack the Skye.

Dave Mills ripped me off some big money when I ordered a 4x12 EVM cab in 2011, so I feel I got a good deal for only spending $900 for 2 cabs. ( I ended up loading my Mesa rec straight cab with EVM's, sounds killer!)

I'm interested in combining some speakers now!

mesaboogie616":59uphkej said:
I bought (2) 4x12 AB's (B) from Bill Kelliher in 2013, found a hell of a deal on fleabay, he was on tour in Ohio and I picked them up at Rock on the Range in Columbus.

They sound fantastic! same cabs were used on Crack the Skye.

Dave Mills ripped me off some big money when I ordered a 4x12 EVM cab in 2011, so I feel I got a good deal for only spending $900 for 2 cabs. ( I ended up loading my Mesa rec straight cab with EVM's, sounds killer!)

I'm interested in combining some speakers now!

Yeah that is one hell of a deal at $900 for two AB's.

Still loving my Mills. Still the best cab I have played and I also have a Mills 2x12 now.

Wrong Thread. Belongs in Amp Review or OffTopic Central or something. Cameron is for Cameron. Why is this here?!?!?

Equ1nox":od1r9ae8 said:
Wrong Thread. Belongs in Amp Review or OffTopic Central or something. Cameron is for Cameron. Why is this here?!?!?

Lol, who cares after nine years!!!!!!!

CCV was mentioned and Mark so this was relevant no?

:doh:

7 Stringer":nbwlzlod said:
Equ1nox":nbwlzlod said:

Lol, who cares after nine years!!!!!!!

CCV was mentioned and Mark so this was relevant no?

:doh:

:LOL: :LOL:

Cameron :scared:

What is there to post about these days?

Back