Cameron Amps and the future of the brand...

tubebury51":111hn511 said:
King Guitar":111hn511 said:
tubebury51":111hn511 said:
sinfish":111hn511 said:
OK I am putting up the Dirt bike for sale now to get one. This GAS is downright painful.

I am putting up my DAUGHTER for sale now to get one. This GAS is downright painful!!

:rock:

Send pics... :D

Freakin' Perv! :LOL: :LOL:

Damn I'm gas'n so hard I missed the joke and was gonna post pics of the bike. :bash:

King Guitar":2rh9bbct said:
Glad to hear the Cameron is the one for you. I sure would love to get a CCV myself.

Brad

I was looking at old threads, and found this quote from our fearless leader. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey Brad, I think I can help you out, I know a guy who knows a guy.... :thumbsup:

OUTLAW1969":2dl02v3q said:
King Guitar":2dl02v3q said:
Glad to hear the Cameron is the one for you. I sure would love to get a CCV myself.

Brad

I was looking at old threads, and found this quote from our fearless leader. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey Brad, I think I can help you out, I know a guy who knows a guy.... :thumbsup:
:LOL: :LOL:

The future of the Brand is that it is alive and kicking hard with a very good outlook on new releases and designs. The entire team should be very pleased with their efforts :2thumbsup:

Ok resurrecting this thread.

The first run in complete, we are getting ready for NAMM and then the second run will begin. I will post an update on that this weekend here in the thread.

Also here is the list of the the guys who posted earlier that they had paid a deposit for a CCV in the past before I was involved. If you did and have documentation and are not on this list please post up.

1. ed84246 (Charles) - 6/30/09 - $1500
2. MODDEDMARSHALL (Paul) -1/15/2010 - $3000
3. johnpace2 (John) - 3/30/10 - $2700
4. turtlefingers - 4/29/10 - $2700
5. Doubleneck (Eddie) - 6/??/10 - $3000
6. mdc1mdc11 (Mark) - 7/29/10 - $3000
7. Seitz333 (Chuck) - 9/08/10 - $3000
8. chameleon - 9/08/10 - $3000
9. riffsfordaze - 10/04/10 - $3000
10. Ampaddict (Todd) -
11. Sergio
12. (Wyatt Wood
13. tlingen (Tim) - 10/09/10 - $2000

steve@russo":1vanswg3 said:
been away for over a year and these are still not shipping?? :no:

CCV first run of 25 amps already shipped

Atomica first run of 20 amps shipped

CCV second rub of 25 amps underway to ship.

Not sure what your talking about :confused:

King Guitar":2lq8vyqq said:
steve@russo":2lq8vyqq said:
been away for over a year and these are still not shipping?? :no:

CCV first run of 25 amps already shipped

Atomica first run of 20 amps shipped

CCV second rub of 25 amps underway to ship.

Not sure what your talking about :confused:

LOL.

Here's the truth about Cameron amps and mods.... They're just amps. They're the best I've ever played, feelwise, imo but they're still just amps. Could I get a comparable quality sound out of other stuff? Certainly. One of the best compliments I ever got was from JT Longoria who produced some of King Diamond's stuff. I was playing through a cheapo Ibanez 7620 w EMG 707s, Mesa Stiletto Deuce II with a Mesa cab and he walked up and told me it was one of the best guitar sounds he's ever heard. Previously, I played with Dual Recs with Furman PQs in front for a boost and heard the same thing from different sound guys around Texas where I've played. Have I heard a single compliment on the Cameron stuff I've used? Nope. Not even once. But I have heard compliments on my playing when playing through the stuff. That's the thing. Cameron's are so easy to play, it makes it feel effortless. But the fact is, the sound coming out is not superior to anything else out there. The difference to me is it FEELS inspiring to play through. If mine got stolen, I'd probably just buy another Mesa and be done with it. But if you're looking for that little bit of magic feel, they definitely have it. Just my worthless opinion. YMMV

richardt4520":3r75z05g said:
Here's the truth about Cameron amps and mods.... They're just amps. They're the best I've ever played, feelwise, imo but they're still just amps. Could I get a comparable quality sound out of other stuff? Certainly. One of the best compliments I ever got was from JT Longoria who produced some of King Diamond's stuff. I was playing through a cheapo Ibanez 7620 w EMG 707s, Mesa Stiletto Deuce II with a Mesa cab and he walked up and told me it was one of the best guitar sounds he's ever heard. Previously, I played with Dual Recs with Furman PQs in front for a boost and heard the same thing from different sound guys around Texas where I've played. Have I heard a single compliment on the Cameron stuff I've used? Nope. Not even once. But I have heard compliments on my playing when playing through the stuff. That's the thing. Cameron's are so easy to play, it makes it feel effortless. But the fact is, the sound coming out is not superior to anything else out there. The difference to me is it FEELS inspiring to play through. If mine got stolen, I'd probably just buy another Mesa and be done with it. But if you're looking for that little bit of magic feel, they definitely have it. Just my worthless opinion. YMMV

Well said!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

metalmaniac93":9s163nu3 said:
richardt4520":9s163nu3 said:

Well said!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great post.

Back