OFFICIAL CAMERON ORDERING THREAD - SECOND RUN ORDERING HERE

King Guitar

Banned
This is the official announcement for the second run on Cameron CCV's. There will be 15 Amplifiers and 15 4x12 Cabs in this run and delivery for the second run is estimated to begin shipping in Mid July.

The First run of 15 amps sold out in a few days last month. (Note: first run amps will begin shipping mid June).

Post in the thread what you would like ie:

(1) CCV Head and (1) 4x12 Cab.

Then send your Deposit within 1 hour to Pay Pal address: Info@CameronAmplifiers.com or simply visit this page and click the deposit link: http://www.cameronamplifiers.com/order

I will update the thread and lock it when and if we sell out of the 2nd run.

We have the following builds available in this run (Custom Tolex Options Available in this run:)

03 Cameron CCV - 230V EURO Power
12 Cameron CCV - 110V USA Power
12 Cameron 4x12 Cabs loaded with Celestion G12H speakers.

The CCV is 100W, channel switching, FX Loop, Midi and Line Out. All 100% designed by Mark Cameron. Lifetime Warranty

Price is $3499 w/ $1000 deposit now and balance when the product is ready to ship in approx 8-10 weeks shipping is $85.

Cabs are 4x12 straight with casters, loaded with Celestion Heritage G12H speakers.

Price is $1099 w/ $500 deposit now and balance when the product is ready to ship in approx 8-10 weeks shipping is $150.

If you want one of these jump in. The deposit is reasonable and you have several weeks to raise the balance. :thumbsup:

IMG_2213-1.jpg

Brad, not to try to cause trouble, but I remember you specifically mentioning in that other thread that the cabs are NOT loaded with the G12H Heritage Celestion speakers, but in fact, with the G12H30 70th Anniversary Celestions. You mentioned it in your post before. Just wanted to see if anything has changed.

Cheers,

Greg

I think he cleared the speaker issue up and the are not the heritage.
Whos is Mark Day? Get Mark Cameron to do clips or even Psychodave or someone who knows the amp inside and out.

lolzgreg":1dpjqczu said:
Brad, not to try to cause trouble, but I remember you specifically mentioning in that other thread that the cabs are NOT loaded with the G12H Heritage Celestion speakers, but in fact, with the G12H30 70th Anniversary Celestions. You mentioned it in your post before. Just wanted to see if anything has changed.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey Greg,

I corrected the above thanks.

Brad

halebox":2h7tsz0w said:
I think he cleared the speaker issue up and the are not the heritage.
Whos is Mark Day? Get Mark Cameron to do clips or even Psychodave or someone who knows the amp inside and out.

Mark will be demoing the amp as well on the new proto clips. Dave is in NY so we would need a really long guitar cord. ;)

Need clips to sell $$ amps, 1 good rippin demo of the new ccv should get people talking again. :rock:

You need amps to start shipping to prove that it's really happening. I'm sure some guys are holding off until they see some action. No production amp, no clips, no orders. :confused:

Oh Ye of Little Faith... :LOL: :LOL: :D

We have deposits for 30 Cameron CCV's, thats a ton for not having the protos finished and good demos, we realize that. You guys have NO IDEA the hurdles involved in getting this together and I am actually surprised at how quickly we have pulled this together from where it was when I found it.

Anyway no worries, clips will be produced the last week of May and posted up on the forum and the Cameron website shortly thereafter.

Remember I am 3000 miles away and need to be out there to coordinate all this. Wheels up on the 26th. :rock:

Nothing to do with faith Brad, just the cameron drama queens looking for anything to bitch about :hys: :hys: :hys:

The Don has been on a monster roll though :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, like Dave Friedman, TM, and yourself are going to just run away from everything now and close shop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Tone Merchant":3s4ggbac said:
I found out through reliable sources that Brad bought his wife a new car on Friday. Where u get that money Brad? :LOL: :LOL:

Umm...I am on the way to Mexico now with my family in the new car to start our new life...Suckers... :LOL: :LOL:

Back