NGD! Charvel Custom Shop Fraser Skulls!

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A
Anonymous
Just got it today. Sounds and plays great!

skulls_1.jpg

skulls_2.jpg

skulls_3.jpg

skulls_4.jpg

skulls_5.jpg

Steve

What's a guitar like that go for...that is beyond kick ass.
I love it based on looks alone.

That's just badass Steve! I just picked up a white on white and I'm trying to figure out how to dress up the looks. Feeling inspired now!

Nice! The matching headstock and guard is crazy cool.

Steve,
I sat here and said, "ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ooooooooooohhh" before I could even say I LOVE it.
That is a wicked finish and pickguard on that baby!

Gary

HNGD. I swear that carpet has had more guitars on it than most store walls! :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

love it, i remember this run of custom charvels, i think there was 10 made.
i was tempted to buy one years ago.

rokker":2mju99zg said:
What's a guitar like that go for...that is beyond kick ass.
I love it based on looks alone.
I paid $3867 and this one was brand new, but when this run went on sale, I believe people paid a lot more for them. There is a similar new design Fraser Skull Steampunk on eBay for nearly $6K.

The story is that this particular guitar in the pics here is #1 of a run of 10 guitars. You can see the circled "1" in one of the skulls on the front of the guitar. This one was finished in 2005 and the run was sold in 2006. Somehow, the case with this guitar was misplaced at the factory and was just found a few weeks ago. Rainbow Guitars bought it from Charvel, I did Buy It Now as soon as I saw it and the rest, as they say, is history.

I have to give Rainbow Guitars credit. This is the first guitar I've gotten shipped to me in a long time that didn't require a setup - played great out of the case. Duncan Custom sounds great in this guitar...

Steve

Back