How does one change their Sweetwater rep?

Call a guy named Greg Savino at Sweetwater; that's my rep and he's a good dude. Another is Arend Raby. Either one will do you right and they'll tell you how to switch.

I type my guy an email telling him I want something. I know you can web order, but I always order high dollar shit over the phone.

He'll respond a 1/2 hour later and I've already ordered it somewhere else.

billsbigego":2xdqthmr said:
I type my guy an email telling him I want something. I know you can web order, but I always order high dollar shit over the phone.

1/2 hour? Why that lazy son of a b.........:D

billsbigego":2vjg2ozv said:

You're very patient. I communicate EXCLUSIVELY via e-mail and only tolerate 5 minutes for a response before I go elsewhere.

1/2 hour? :confused:

I asked mine 6 days ago if he could throw in a free case with a certain axe purchase...GC had that promo AND 15% off...finally got a response today, saying "sorry it took so long but had to check with distribution and that promo ended."

WHAT Damn promo? and thanks for being timely about it. :gethim:

Steinmetzify":i2oye309 said:
Call a guy named Greg Savino at Sweetwater; that's my rep and he's a good dude. Another is Arend Raby. Either one will do you right and they'll tell you how to switch.
Yup. Arend is my guy.

You could always deal with the salesperson's associates. They might help you out and give you a good deal too. I'll give my guy at least an hour to get back to me.

My rep's name is escaping me right now but he's great. One time we got to talking about amps and I didn't think I'd ever get off the phone. :)

Yeah mine used to be great but he left a while back. This other guy not only screwed up my order but he has done very little to fix it. Apparently it's out of his hands... bullshit. Call EBMM and let them know the guitar they sent me had a major flaw and get me a replacement asap. The wait time went from 2 months now to 3. I should've bought it from Bass Central, those guys took care of me when I went in and bought a Majesty a couple weeks ago.

billsbigego":e70em8m6 said:

Yeah, he sucks. He should reply a 1/2 hour before you even think about ordering it.

Mind telling us who your current rep is? My current rep is Karl Long, but I've had others in the past. Karl replies to me almost immediately and after a sale it's almost annoying with the email and phone calls. But I'll take that over the alternative of nothing. He's been really good about returning something I just don't like either.

tak":zv7q6vpw said:
Mind telling us who your current rep is? My current rep is Karl Long, but I've had others in the past. Karl replies to me almost immediately and after a sale it's almost annoying with the email and phone calls. But I'll take that over the alternative of nothing. He's been really good about returning something I just don't like either.

It's not him, or any other listed on this thread...I just know the one I have/had was assigned to me...It's not like you pick. Kinda falls to you first order.

Back