Tim and Pete's Guitar Show

xXDaveyJonesXx

Pete Thorn and Tim Pierce kicked episode 1 off of a new show yesterday and as a fan of their music and gear demos, I really dig the hell out of the concept.

No scripted BS. Just a couple heavy hitters shoot'n the shit and laying it down off the cuff. I'll definitely be following this show and making a point to update this thread as it develops.

Check it out! :rock:

Episode 1: Introduction

Episode 2: Featuring Josh Smith

Episode 3: Featuring Oz Noy

Episode 4: Featuring Justin Derrico

Episode 5: Featuring Scott Henderson

Episode 6: Featuring Gil Yaron and Matt Scannell

Episode 7: Featuring Michael Thompson

Episode 8 Pt 1: Featuring Eddie Kramer and F-Pedals

Episode 8 Pt 2:

Episode 8 Pt 3:

Episode 9: Featuring Mateus Asato

Episode 10: Featuring Lyle Workman

Episode 11: Tim and Pete shoot'n the shit on tuning, taste, dynamics and tremolos

Episode 12: Tim and Pete shoot the shit on "The death of the electric guitar".

Episode 13: Arianna Powell

Episode 14: Mark Lettieri

Episode 15: Way Huge Electronics' Jeorge Tripps

Episode 16: Lari Basilio

I love, love this idea and will be watching every episode. 2 guys, uber talented... with more gear knowledge, opinions, and whatnot...and done with complete respect and humility. This is a MAN'S soap opera :rock:

That was a lot of fun to watch. I am now interested in the Line 6 Helix. It sounded great and I dig that it does channel switching and cabinet emulation if wanted. I think Lincoln Brewster even dumped the Kemper he had been using for the Helix. I have been thinking about getting a switching system for my Friedman Smallbox and pedalboard, but the Helix might be a better idea all around.

Subscribe to Pete's Youtube page and you'll get new episodes emailed when they come out.

AndyK":pd4a682g said:
Subscribe to Pete's FB page and you'll get new episodes emailed when they come out.

Sweet! How do we do that? I'm following it and subscribed to his YouTube channel, but I still have to actively seek them out and check in every couple days for an update.

xXDaveyJonesXx":pm9ou9xf said:
AndyK":pm9ou9xf said:
Subscribe to Pete's FB page and you'll get new episodes emailed when they come out.

Sweet! How do we do that? I'm following it and subscribed to his YouTube channel, but I still have to actively seek them out and check in every couple days for an update.

I should have said Pete's YOUTUBE channel! Subscribe and Youtube emails you a link whenever he uploads a video.

Back