Butterslax = hearing loss, but worth it (quick clip)

LunatiBSW

This amp, as most do, comes alive when you bump that volume up. Had the house alone for lunch so I go to really crank the Butterslax stack. It never disappoints at volume. Brutal and musical.

https://youtu.be/MvO7C3Rlris

Yeah it's an iPhone, it was fast

slyym":3rt2l5uv said:
Your D Moll Fortin Grind video puts this one to shame!

You should buy it ;)

But for real, Not in the room dude. This stack will knock you down. I don't dial this amp in for slice, more for punch

I think the thump of the Butterslax is messing with the iPhone camera crystal lattice. Looks cool...and sounds great!

SpiderWars":n0zm30o8 said:
I think the thump of the Butterslax is messing with the iPhone camera crystal lattice. Looks cool...and sounds great!

I think your right, thump for days

The metal stance held the foundation together and prevented it from collapsing from the Brootz.

Sounds great!

Lmao, sorry for the leg emphasis.
I feel like the metal is heavier in the Zakk Wylde stance, even if you suck :rock:

Awesome amp man!!
Barzini was a great member here.
He would let's say....
Always make ummmm....
Underlining Gay comments?? :LOL: :LOL:
But it was funny as hell. He tossed everyone under the bus.
I want that amp dammit. :D

Thanks mailman, for the compliment and clarification.
So.......where is he now, I can see a lot of jokes coming from that video watching it back.
Sorry bout that guys haha :doh:
That's my work uniform and its like 86 in Texas today, and I was going to hit up legs. Yeah, again, my bad. My house moms like it

I would love to hear that in the room.
Understand about the heckling. I used to compete in body building competitions when I was a teen.
At 45 years old now.... my friends still give me shit about it. (Jealous bastards) :LOL: :LOL:

I think the Diezel video is more present because it's a lot closer to the cab, and the cab has v30's.
Crazy that even a phone camera makes a difference of a few feet.
In the room, the Butterslax is so loud and stays put together at volume like no amp I've played. It feels like I can feel it through my body. It's the best sounding amp at LOUD volume I've had the pleasure of chugging through.
I'm wanting to send my twin jet to Mike fortin, that amp may be nuts.

Nice mailman, it's hard work for sure. It's never too late to get back In it.
.....and yes, they're totally jealous

LunatiBSW":26eywkrh said:
Is there an inside joke here, do something wrong?
Being vague is no fun

No man, you didn't do anything wrong...Mailman kinda covered it...Barzini would have had some comments on the outfit and the metal stance, but all in good fun. :LOL: :LOL:

Loved that the camera was shaking. :rock:

I'll just leave this here, in honor of the Don. :D

Back