IF I was going to get ONE more amp, what should it be...

Doesn’t the road end at KSR? I think after that, you start over and buy a Crate ;)

Good suggestions here. I’m not sure about overlap, but the Mesa Triple Crown or JP2C would be on my radar. I’ve sold some things lately in anticipation for the Axe III release, but it’s hard not pulling the trigger on one of those.

napalmdeath":55kct18a said:
Maybe a Randall Satan? Thrasher? Fortin/HiWatt.
Something Fortin could definitely be cool

stratjacket":55kct18a said:
Doesn’t the road end at KSR? I think after that, you start over and buy a Crate ;)

Good suggestions here. I’m not sure about overlap, but the Mesa Triple Crown or JP2C would be on my radar. I’ve sold some things lately in anticipation for the Axe III release, but it’s hard not pulling the trigger on one of those.
I hope so BUT... one never knows. I thought about the III as well

Wizard of Ozz":2akryvho said:
stratjacket":2akryvho said:
Doesn’t the road end at KSR?

Nope. Start over, go back thru all the amps you tried 2-3 times now all over again for the 4-5th time. :yes:
Yeah that sounds about right. I’ve had 3 Deliverance’s and 2 Sig’s... may as well rebuy something.

JerEvil":3k9h0p66 said:
napalmdeath":3k9h0p66 said:

stratjacket":3k9h0p66 said:

What Randalls have you tried? I REALLY want to try a Thrasher, but can't bring myself to spend that much on Chinese! Don't mind Chinese, just prefer Chinese price-tag!

I second the Bray mentioned. The 4550 is a dream amp for me, but I GOTTA have a loop!

napalmdeath":1lgki9m4 said:
JerEvil":1lgki9m4 said:
napalmdeath":1lgki9m4 said:

stratjacket":1lgki9m4 said:

What Randalls have you tried? I REALLY want to try a Thrasher, but can't bring myself to spend that much on Chinese! Don't mind Chinese, just prefer Chinese price-tag!

I second the Bray mentioned. The 4550 is a dream amp for me, but I GOTTA have a loop!
Yeah man not too much on the newer randall’s. They’re lack of presence makes me nervous and I too am not paying that much for a Chinese made amp. I’d maybe do the Onvective at 15% off new or maybe 1200 used.

Not familiar with the Bray stuff.

If I was to get another amp for something different than what I currently have, I would definitely get a JP-2C. I used one last summer for all of my gigs and it was a great amp!

Back