NGD ESP and Deftones content

EXPcustom

Near mint Stephen Carpenter ESP SRC6 in white, been searching for one of these for a long time. This was from the first run in 1998. I still kick myself for missing out of Stephen's personal one that was on sale back in 2014 used on the White Pony tour which is one of my favorite albums.

9f0orl3h.jpg

f5IyKUCh.jpg

dSlzBJYh.jpg

I've only seen that cutaway on ESP bodies with M-II style guitars made in the 80's. I don't see it anymore, ala custom shop specifications aside of course.

Looks killer and also well maintained. A lot of times older guitars with ebony will have cracking of the fb near the higher registers because of poor oiling maintenance. Looks very well kept and not stuffed away in a case or from a collector :)

Looks killer. Wish they would stop putting binding on some many Horizons. This is how the contouring is supposed to look, but ESP doesn’t seem willing/able to do it right if there’s binding around the body.

cardinal":2egqap6p said:
Looks killer. Wish they would stop putting binding on some many Horizons. This is how the contouring is supposed to look, but ESP doesn’t seem willing/able to do it right if there’s binding around the body.

Not sure what you mean? Mine looks like OP's.

22196249_10160111920810377_212560479069265477_n.jpg

peterc52":2bnl8z7s said:
cardinal":2bnl8z7s said:

Your Horizon has no body binding, so the contours are correct. Many modern Horizons have some form of binding around the body, and they don’t do the contours right.

cardinal":k946i2ja said:
peterc52":k946i2ja said:
cardinal":k946i2ja said:

Your Horizon has no body binding, so the contours are correct. Many modern Horizons have some form of binding around the body, and they don’t do the contours right.

Ohhh. Gotcha :)

EXPcustom":3l6nghso said:
Near mint Stephen Carpenter ESP SRC6 in white, been searching for one of these for a long time. This was from the first run in 1998. I still kick myself for missing out of Stephen's personal one that was on sale back in 2014 used on the White Pony tour which is one of my favorite albums.

9f0orl3h.jpg

f5IyKUCh.jpg

dSlzBJYh.jpg

Damn I would have loved to have his personal one from the white pony tour too! Congrats on the new guitar!

Congrats dude. the src6 is One of the best guitars esp ever made. I like the tone pros bridge version. You need to post some esp family pics.

EXPcustom":20ui9aa3 said:

9f0orl3h.jpg

f5IyKUCh.jpg

dSlzBJYh.jpg

That white is bad ass. Good score.

Back