Ultimate Friedman style build

jkdsteve":2cf8u073 said:
This whole thread just make me so horny!!! \m/

All I can tell from the clip is I like the voicing, look fwd to a louder one.

I need to have someone over with a good phone, mine sucks and farts out at recording loud volume.

What pots did you use? They kind of look like standard CTS but I haven't seen a good pic from the back yet. Just curious... I've used a mixture of CTS and Alpha in the past. I read somewhere the Alpha pots where somewhat more vintage like due to their inefficient qualities due to the carbon tracks in the wipers blah blah blah.

I saw some guy using new CTS vintage style dish back pots in a Plexi build, did CTS start reproducing these for audiophile applications? I know the guitar pot dish backs have been around for a while. I looked around and I could not find a vendor selling the dish back with brass shafts in all the amp values.

Beautiful! Congrats on a gorgeous build man! :rock: I mod and tinker some. I gutted and rebuilt a Marshall reissue Super Lead into a turret board/PTP 69 (ish) plexi doing the VH tone chasing thing with a few mods following the VH plexi recipe and using a Merren OT. It turned out great. I really need to do a build from scratch like you are doing.

harddriver":iyzu51a6 said:
What pots did you use? They kind of look like standard CTS but I haven't seen a good pic from the back yet. Just curious... I've used a mixture of CTS and Alpha in the past. I read somewhere the Alpha pots where somewhat more vintage like due to their inefficient qualities due to the carbon tracks in the wipers blah blah blah.

I saw some guy using new CTS vintage style dish back pots in a Plexi build, did CTS start reproducing these for audiophile applications? I know the guitar pot dish backs have been around for a while. I looked around and I could not find a vendor selling the dish back with brass shafts in all the amp values.

Alpha pots. Pretty much just use alpha's exclusively now days. I've used Clarostat, and PEC RV4 pots, and CTS. I find the Alphas just as good, and they are super cheap

paulyc":2w5whodu said:
Whowantsamustache":2w5whodu said:
Crazynutz is crickets on clips. It’s way to ultimate to be heard. :LOL: :LOL:

TOO ultimate numb nuts ! Jesus you’re a stupid asshole !

Watch out! it’s paulyc the biggest crybaby on rig talk. He even cry’s about spelling mistakes. What a loser! Didn’t YOUR dad’s teach you to control YOUR emotions? Spent TOO much time sucking on the pacifier as a young lad didn’t you?

Edit: my apologies. It looks like crazynutz posted a 25 second clip of the “UFB”. The strings sounded great. Next time record the amp...

Whowantsamustache":15lur87g said:
paulyc":15lur87g said:
Whowantsamustache":15lur87g said:

Watch out! it’s paulyc the biggest crybaby on rig talk. He even cry’s about spelling mistakes. What a loser! Didn’t YOUR dad’s teach you to control YOUR emotions? Spent TOO much time sucking on the pacifier as a young lad didn’t you?

Edit: my apologies. It looks like crazynutz posted a 25 second clip of the “UFB”. The strings sounded great. Next time record the amp...

I've been too busy to post more clips.

Wait my bad, let me translate that to retard so you can understand:

Iv ben to bizzy to poast moar clipse :hys:

CrazyNutz":pckr5x8w said:
Whowantsamustache":pckr5x8w said:
paulyc":pckr5x8w said:
Whowantsamustache":pckr5x8w said:

I've been too busy to post more clips.

Wait my bad, let me translate that to retard so you can understand:

Iv ben to bizzy to poast moar clipse :hys:

Wow. Forget one letter and now YOU’RE a retard. I guess that’s all you libtards got these dayzzz.

Anywho. Great “clip” of the “ultimate” Friedman build Crazynutz. Can’t wait for next month/years installment. I mean I’m sure that took forever to produce. Wouldn’t want to waste your precious time ripping off other people’s amp designs all day. :hys:

paulyc":1jbmhtxp said:
Let’s hear your clips from the amp you built whowantsacoacoacockintheass

No can do paulywantsacockinhismouth. Never built something so ultimate before. One day I hope to though. I’ll let you know.

It's like playing with Legos, remember ? A super genius like you should be able to whip one out in no time. But you don't know how to use to, too and two LOL

paulyc":1pumyv9w said:
It's like playing with Legos, remember ? A super genius like you should be able to whip one out in no time. But you don't know how to use to, too and two LOL

OMG he didn’t put a period on the end of his sentence again. What a stupid cuck.

Whowantsamustache":dkhbovck said:
paulyc":dkhbovck said:

No can do paulywantsacockinhismouth. Never built something so ultimate before. One day I hope to though. I’ll let you know.
Whowantsaclevelandsteamer has nothing better to do here than TRY SO HARD to bait people into political debates...then, when the little bitch retard toddler doesn't get his chumptarded way he kicks and screams and searches for others that he's disagreed with and attacks.

Breit-tard, you should've been banned long ago for your troll tactics. Amazing how you haven't; you must have your nose extremely far up some mods ass to get away with what you have.

Btw I can't wait to post "ding dong the Witch is dead!"....you can feel it coming, can't you? Oh I'm sure you can, as each day brings more fun to your hero...as he kicks and screams so do you....
The noose gets tighter....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

It's coming racerxrated, MrSpooge has been shown the door, whowantsalittleboyscockinhismouth is next.

Racerxrated":2jkefcx0 said:
Whowantsamustache":2jkefcx0 said:
paulyc":2jkefcx0 said:

Whowantsaclevelandsteamer has nothing better to do here than TRY SO HARD to bait people into political debates...then, when the little bitch retard toddler doesn't get his chumptarded way he kicks and screams and searches for others that he's disagreed with and attacks.

Breit-tard, you should've been banned long ago for your troll tactics. Amazing how you haven't; you must have your nose extremely far up some mods ass to get away with what you have.

Btw I can't wait to post "ding dong the Witch is dead!"....you can feel it coming, can't you? Oh I'm sure you can, as each day brings more fun to your hero...as he kicks and screams so do you....
The noose gets tighter....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

The only thing up anyone’s ass is a big fat cock in yours.

Way to bring up politics again. I knew a libtard like yourself couldn’t help yourself. Lol ding dong the witch is dead...that’s more a Killary song. Dumbass.

Back