Airis savage drive vs boost anyone?

stephen sawall":2e9pwk4b said:
Rez threatened to sue Rig Talk and was black listed on most of the internet for it.

Rumour going around was he had a difficult time with election results. He was the reason the rules were changed on Rig Talk.

I have no personal issue with him but many people have way beyond this issue.

I can only think of one other individual that more people took issue with on all the guitar forums....and that was a decade ago.
Oh crap... I see.. Thx for the info...

Bringing this back around to the Savage Drive. REALLY cool pedal. It does exactly what it says: adds bite, tight grind to your sound. I tried it boosting my BE50 for slightly tighter metal tones at lower volumes (BE does great at higher volumes). I ran the volume at 3:00 and Drive low, between off to about 9:00. Bite and Tight are very interactive. I couldn't settle somewhere, because different configurations between the two netted some cool results.

I did not use it this past weekend at my outdoor gig, because I was not sure how how noisey it would be with potentially crappy power amplified by the pedal. I used my TC Spark Booster (big one) and that pedal rocks, but the Save Drive is just that: savage drive. I'll keep playing with it.

Back