1st day testing my new Diezel VH4 pedal...

mhenson42":33ppzofs said:
I liked the second one the best. I assume that was the Mesa.
Yes! I didn't bother to mess around with the settings that much but the eq on the mesa was on - scooped mids - bass high boosted. I'm gonna do another one tomorrow. So far I have been more than impressed with the pedal. It really sounds like a preamp.

sotosprince":6g8eqzq4 said:
mhenson42":6g8eqzq4 said:
Yes! I didn't bother to mess around with the settings that much but the eq on the mesa was on - scooped mids - bass high boosted. I'm gonna do another one tomorrow. So far I have been more than impressed with the pedal. It really sounds like a preamp.

Yeah it's a great pedal. I had one for a bit. Sounded really good straight into a powered FRFR cab too.

mhenson42":28kzxxe8 said:
sotosprince":28kzxxe8 said:
mhenson42":28kzxxe8 said:

Yeah it's a great pedal. I had one for a bit. Sounded really good straight into a powered FRFR cab too.
I haven't used it in front of my mark yet. I bet it will sound massive! Have you used any bogner pedals?? I see u got at least 2 of my dream amps lol! Wizardsss

jkdsteve":ecxmomnd said:
sotosprince":ecxmomnd said:
This is a really quick test vs my mesa boogie mark III using the torpedo CAB
More to come! The pedal sounds amazing...
Straight into the torpedo cab interface.. not in front of the mark III...

https://soundcloud.com/ios4ever/diezel- ... orpedo-cab

Best sounding clip of the pedal i've heard. nice! \m/
Wow! Really?? Thx dude, I really appreciate that! I think I might have to do a demonstration or sth cause to be honest most of the clips videos I ve found dont do justice. The pedal really rips!

sotosprince":2h37ddpk said:
mhenson42":2h37ddpk said:
sotosprince":2h37ddpk said:
mhenson42":2h37ddpk said:

I haven't used it in front of my mark yet. I bet it will sound massive! Have you used any bogner pedals?? I see u got at least 2 of my dream amps lol! Wizardsss

I had the Uberschall pedal briefly, I didn't like it much. Also played the Bogner red. The Diezel pedal and the Friedman BE pedals were much better. The Wizards are by far the best amps I've ever owned. :rock:

mhenson42":2t7pd2sy said:
sotosprince":2t7pd2sy said:
sotosprince":2t7pd2sy said:

I had the Uberschall pedal briefly, I didn't like it much. Also played the Bogner red. The Diezel pedal and the Friedman BE pedals were much better. The Wizards are by far the best amps I've ever owned. :rock:
Pfff too bad I'm in Athens Greece lol!!! Even if I'm lucky enough to find one at a good price, it will cost me an arm and a leg to have it shipped here haha

Sounds great....Just curious is your pedals stomp switch super hard to depress? My VH4 is insanely hard to push down.

Back