7bwQzfpl.jpg

9WC73Rgl.jpg

7Jda4zul.jpg

PecSl2ql.jpg

mnhb6Gil.jpg

aa6qVvcl.jpg

zPClVHyl.jpg

AvOrs4ul.jpg

YES!!!! Been a minute since I ordered this guy. It is based of the ESP/BC Rich Kerry King V. The builder initially surprised me with the “V” at the first fret which was very cool. Plays and sounds killer. One of the finer instruments I’ve had the pleasure of owning. Arrived 95% perfectly in tune (B sting was a little out)

Ok so here’s the details:

• Mahogany Core w/Maple Top and Back
• Maple/Mahogany/Walnut/Purple Heart Neck
• Bound Ebony Fretboard
• Duncan JB/Jazz set
• Satin finish
• Anodized black pickup rings and truss rod cover

That looks really nice, I have been in the process of getting my first ESP KKV380 back...

By the way I do like the color, was it supposed to be denim at first?

stephen sawall":2nl2amcb said:
Freak'in nice..
Thanks man!

EXPcustom":2nl2amcb said:
That looks really nice, I have been in the process of getting my first ESP KKV380 back...

By the way I do like the color, was it supposed to be denim at first?
Awesome! That's a dream guitar for me for sure. You are correct. It was going to be denim but I wasn't feeling the finish when I saw it. Then I saw the black he was doing on another guitar and was like, "DO THAT!"

indespise":2nl2amcb said:
Looks killer, what kind of tuners are those?

cardinal":2nl2amcb said:
Look like Hipshot tuners.
Correct! Hipshot 6GLO locking tuners.

rottingcorpse":2nl2amcb said:
That's what art looks like,fellas.
Yeah I'm a LITTLE biased but damn it looks amazing in person. No instagram mucking about on the pics. I am super happy with this thing from tip to tip

gibson5413":2nl2amcb said:
Congrats Jer! Looks great!
Thanks man. This is actually the first customer order Paul has taken and I about had to beat him over the head to do it! LOL! Really glad he said "yes".

Dude! That guitar is just ridiculously nice looking. If it's even half as awesome as it looks, you made out like a bandit here.

That axe looks NOICE! :rock:

By the way, given the presence of the maple cap and back, wouldn't the Jazz neck become a bit too strident?
To me, it was one of my least favorite neck pickups; too clinical. I've put a DiMarzio Breed Neck in the neck spot of my Gibson V and that is pure fat-PAF-esque magic! But, that guitar has a lot of mahogany.
A Duncan Screamin' Demon in the neck would probably be cool in your V as well. Plus, it splits beautifully (whereas the Jazz becomes quite thin then).

Speeddemon":f416dg9e said:
That axe looks NOICE! :rock:

By the way, given the presence of the maple cap and back, wouldn't the Jazz neck become a bit too strident?
To me, it was one of my least favorite neck pickups; too clinical. I've put a DiMarzio Breed Neck in the neck spot of my Gibson V and that is pure fat-PAF-esque magic! But, that guitar has a lot of mahogany.
A Duncan Screamin' Demon in the neck would probably be cool in your V as well. Plus, it splits beautifully (whereas the Jazz becomes quite thin then).
To be honest, I had these pickups sitting around so just had him install them. Both are a little bright in this guy so I’ll be swapping them out for sure.

I am open to suggestion. Still sounds killer but I have to eq the amps a bit differently.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a looker right there Jer :thumbsup:

Edit: If I was at my home desk and not at work, I'd be spanking to that.

sivad":9qswo54e said:
Man that's a badass V..Rock On

MetalHeadMike":9qswo54e said:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a looker right there Jer :thumbsup:
Thanks guys! It was worth every hour I waited for it! SOOOOOO glad I went black and not the faded denim for the finish.

Back