Hardwire DL-8. What say you?

fek

Just saw one pop up locally and think I want it. I already have a Canyons in the loop but would like a second delay set to a different vibe. The reviews look good the price is in line from what I can tell.

fek":2dv7ofam said:
Just saw one pop up locally and think I want it. I already have a Canyons in the loop but would like a second delay set to a different vibe. The reviews look good the price is in line from what I can tell.
Oh yes, pick it up immediately. If you dig the Lexicon sound, by all means you should grab this. (It actually has the Lexicon chip in it).

D-Rock":738p0gwt said:
Do you work at a Renaissance Fair or something?

:LOL: :LOL:

No. I do not. Just trying to keep the title short.

Bought it. Showed up at the Guitar Center today in the used section about a mile from my office. Giving it a run through tonight.

The DL-8 is a great delay. Just wish it had subdivisions and a jack for an external tap tempo. Had it had those, I would still have it.

Great sounds on it though, more in the pristine delay camp.

Great delay pedal. I used two of them on my board until I bought my TimeLine.

I am glad that I picked up the DL-8. Played around with it and the Canyons over the weekend and they work very well together.

Might need to find a new location for the Boss NS-2 though. Something is sucking a bit of tone when I turn on the amps effects loop. Thinking that using the NS-2 in 4CM style might have something to do with it. Not sure though.

fek":1qgyirr2 said:
I am glad that I picked up the DL-8. Played around with it and the Canyons over the weekend and they work very well together.

Might need to find a new location for the Boss NS-2 though. Something is sucking a bit of tone when I turn on the amps effects loop. Thinking that using the NS-2 in 4CM style might have something to do with it. Not sure though.

Get yourself a Zuul and never look back. :rock:

Back